+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Asian music

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asian music

Well I own a CD from Keiko Matsui the album "Deep Blue"

I just love her work, and I wanted to see her proform, but at the time I was to cocky.

here
    here

^_^ Deep Blue~

@Sweet: *hiss* They stole in, and you know it. I like se7en's happy songs, and yes lets not forget X.I.N.G a band to check on in 5 cause they sooo young. lol

@exderz: I guess...
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie Xephur may be famous one day Xephur may be famous one day Xephur's Avatar
    Thanks

Only group I know is probably bz. Thier an ok group. My friends are asian and they listen to them alot.

"All art is born of suffering"

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ K - You don't like Big Bang? I do xD I saw them in concert!! As for "Wo you wo de Young", yeah I've heard it... It's one of my least favourite Fei Lun Hai songs! >_<;; It's in Hana Kimi xD

@ exderz - Do you mean Jay Chou?

Another pairing I have to mention is 강타 & 吳建豪 (KangTa & Vanness). 강타, a Korean singer formerly from H.O.T., and 吳建豪, a Taiwanese singer from F4, have been doing collaborations lately in Korean, Chinese, and English. Though they try to act "gangsta" and it doesn't always work, I still <3 them! Their English is mad good, too @_@
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I like Utada Hikaru (obvious a lot of people find her a favorite) and Echostream. They are not a very well known band but I like the sound of their music.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

The pillows hands down. my fave song would probly be little busters cus beat and the lyrics

IM BACK

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess only HK people listen to HK-pop. I do listen to Japanese, mostly anime but most of the songs are taken from a J-pop album or compose by a J-pop artist anyways.

As for HK-pop, don't have a favourite but I think I like Alex Fong since I enjoy most of his songs. I'm all over the place in terms of favourite artist.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity View Post
    I guess only HK people listen to HK-pop. I do listen to Japanese, mostly anime but most of the songs are taken from a J-pop album or compose by a J-pop artist anyways.

As for HK-pop, don't have a favourite but I think I like Alex Fong since I enjoy most of his songs. I'm all over the place in terms of favourite artist.
    Not true. I listen to HK pop. I just don't like it as much usually because it seems like a lot of them just got record deals for being attractive. I mean... Alex Fong was originally a swimmer! But, as far as HK pop goes, I guess the only group I REALLY like is Twins. Their songs are just so bubble-y and make you want to dance hehe.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

JPop/JRock aside, I'm not particularly into Chinese music. I don't really like Korean music that much either, though there are some songs that I like by Se7en, Shinhwa and DBSK. My friend's been introducing me to Indian music, and I must say some songs are pretty catchy, like Maahi Ve by Kal No Na Ho. I'm trying to branch out and listen to stuff from Southeast Asia too, though I have no idea who the good artists are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4