Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian Music

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asian Music

well...ya can't argue with that statement. everyone's a fan.
    Yeah many PPL around the world love animes (even old ones I think Loves anime)
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Yeah many PPL around the world love animes (even old ones I think Loves anime)
    dude...in the whole world, i would consider the philippine is an otaku country (but i'm not one). why? people power didn't came to be if voltes 5 wasn't canceled by the marcos administration during the 70's. yes, anime was in the philippines during the 70's and it wasn't even called anime at that time, because the word anime didn't even existed yet.

anyway which rivermaya do you like? the old or the new?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

anyway which rivermaya do you like? the old or the new?
    Hmm...I'm born on the year 1996 so I didn't know bout the old ones so I would go for the New^^
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Hmm...I'm born on the year 1996 so I didn't know bout the old ones so I would go for the New^^
    really? me, i still consider the old rivermaya. because bamboo (now in his new band called bamboo also) and rico (now solo) were together in rivermaya. it's like the best two in one.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

really? me, i still consider the old rivermaya. because bamboo (now in his new band called bamboo also) and rico (now solo) were together in rivermaya. it's like the best two in one.
    I don't much about the old rivermaya but still I consider them as the one of great bands in Philippines
    I loved my GF...

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    One Asian song I like is the soundtrack from the fast and the furious; Tokyo Drift. lol I don't know the name of the song, but I can't get the part of the song out of my head,

I wanna know if you know, how they do it in tokyo!!!
    The song's called, oh suprise, Tokyo Drift.
    And I had the exact same problem, mate. Way to catchy. I had to search the song and listen to it in order to get rid of it, strangely, it did not work.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend, Kurahi-chan, sends me music and group names and the like. It's usually just Japanese music though. The following are just names/groups I can remember at the current moment. But I do listen to much more.

Miyavi
    Gackt
    L'arc en Ceil
    Glay
    Moi dix Mois
    Buck Tic

I got into Japanese music when I was in middle school. My friend, Ari-chan, let me listen to her MP3 player and I ended up listening to L'arc en Ceil, Gackt, and Dir en Grey. I really liked L'arc en Ceil and Gackt so I looked into it and from there my interest just grew. When I got into high school and met more people my interest got even bigger and now I listen to loads of different J-Rock and J-Pop. But don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all listening to other music.

I just really like the music. Even though I don't understand more than half of what is being said I still really like it.

Also, If I misspelling any names/titles/etc. I'm very sorry I'm going off of memory.
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to too many but no one that i really concentrated on their work except Aqua times for their songs in Bleach for they made me search for all their songs ,i also listen to Yuna Ito ,i mean anyone who have heard her songs would know what i mean.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast