Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian Music

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asian Music

I got into `Asian Music~ Through.. Um! Mahiru. o_o. [ I miss you Mahiru!] Anywho!

She showed me my soon to become FIRST Korean band crush of all life~!!

DBSK. YES BABY!

I got so caugh up with them. I have most of there korean music, but I love so much of there Japanese. I still like Korean more thou.

Kat-tun I kinda came into slowly, and with them came News which was actually the first link of Music she sent me, but I was to caught up in the "eh" so I said something more R&B and Got Triangle and Rising Sun from Dear Mahiru! Now I like it all.

Don't get me wrong I used to be that kid inlove with Kingdom Hearts Utada H. Still am, but thats not the point.

Anyway my times cut short so I'll make this post longer later. We talk later.

It's actually hard to find people that listen to the same music as I.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

LOL DBSK is good but they genres don't change that much....

Overall Korean music has good voices and dancing but their genres don't change much...which is why I stay more with Jpop...
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    I don't much about the old rivermaya but still I consider them as the one of great bands in Philippines
    yes...of course. by the way, what do you think about kamikaze? they're good for punk rock band; not to mention, they're funny with their music videos.

i think filipino music are the underdogs in the asian music industry here, or is it just me? but i can say one thing, they're good for the underdogs. no gaudy displays, just true pure music, that's why i like them.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

yes...of course. by the way, what do you think about kamikaze? they're good for punk rock band; not to mention, they're funny with their music videos.

i think filipino music are the underdogs in the asian music industry here, or is it just me? but i can say one thing, they're good for the underdogs. no gaudy displays, just true pure music, that's why i like them.
    YEAH! I really love the songs of kamikaze(For their goofiness? in their videos)
    Have you watch then kamikaze's new song?
    It's about politics but it is good to be heard
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    HEY! rematche I know Rivermaya cause it is a filipino band...
    Cause I'm a filipino! and also Hale
    I love Rivermaya after Rico Blanco help. I think they're better off without him. Hale...! Champ! Gah! Yes, I'm a Filipino too.

Yes, since I am a full-pledge Asian, I like Asian Music. I like the ones that are Pop and Ballads. So far, I think Asia has evolve more in Music rather than in US or Europe. They create more genres and sing awesome too. Anyway, before I like to listen to Japan's songs. Like a lot of it. List of the artists/group I like:

Japan:
    YUI
    Fonogenico
    Kat-tun

Korea:
    SNSD/Girl's Generation
    Super Junior (Hell yeah!)
    SHINee
    SS501
    2AM
    K Will

I love Super Junior's new song, "Sorry, Sorry". It's so catchy! And dance is also good too.

Gir's Genearation's "Gee" is completely stuck in my head. I've memorized all the choreography in my head. My sis was actually shock when I sang the whole song and danced it! She didn't know that I listen to Kpop.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE]YUI[QUOTE]
    YUI! is great and i love every single song like Life and Rolling Stars(from Bleach)
    If I know ayu would know this band
    Chicosci and I love their songs for their vocals and guitars(YouTube - CHICOSCI - CHICOSCI VAMPIRE SOCIAL CLUB and personally I love this song much YouTube - 7 Black Roses (Official Music Video))
    and Calla Lily is great too their songs is used for the Online Game Lineage 2:Chaotic Throne(even it is filipino in lyrics it still great) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlAC4Sw02OA
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=receiverofhell;661432][QUOTE]YUI
    YUI! is great and i love every single song like Life and Rolling Stars(from Bleach)
    If I know ayu would know this band
    Chicosci and I love their songs for their vocals and guitars(YouTube - CHICOSCI - CHICOSCI VAMPIRE SOCIAL CLUB and personally I love this song much YouTube - 7 Black Roses (Official Music Video))
    and Calla Lily is great too their songs is used for the Online Game Lineage 2:Chaotic Throne(even it is filipino in lyrics it still great) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlAC4Sw02OA
    Yeah. That's when I started liking YUI, when I heard her song "Life". Love the MV too.

Chicosci? Not much of a fan. Except maybe for the Vampire Social Club song. I didn't like them because I used to get tease with their song 7 Black Roses. Haha. Anyway, their too loud for me. I like Rock but not that kind of Rock. Aa. Calla Lily, not a fan too. Sorry. XP

Thanks

Chicosci? Not much of a fan. Except maybe for the Vampire Social Club song. I didn't like them because I used to get tease with their song 7 Black Roses. Haha. Anyway, their too loud for me. I like Rock but not that kind of Rock. Aa. Calla Lily, not a fan too. Sorry. XP
    That's all right but why did they tease you in the song of 7 black roses it is a good song!
    Vampire Social Cub is good and i like the vocals and guitars
    I loved my GF...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast