+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Atlus or Square Enix?

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Atlus or Square Enix?

If you had to choice which game developing company is better, would you pick Atlus or Square Enix? I'm just a little curious how everyone's thoughts on their preferences of games.

I can definitely see why some people might choose Square Enix maybe because the Final Fantasy series or maybe even Kingdom Hearts, which has gotten very popular. For Atlus, there's the Shin Megami Tensei series and the more recent games like Trauma Center. I know there's probably a bunch of other games from each gaming developer that I haven't even played yet, but I just want to see how many people have kept up with the games.

If you have any trouble remembering some games, check out these links:

Square Enix games

Atlus games

For me, although I have had more experience with playing with Square Enix games like Star Ocean and Dragon Quest, but I still have to go with Atlus because I adore the Persona series. I just think the concept of the game using rpg and life simulation game style is awesome.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlus or Square Enix?

I don't really know what I'm going to said about it, it's really hard to decide which one it's the best, also love the Persona games like I'm already own Persona 4.
    But I would like to choose Square Enix becuase of Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Hearts and they making more of the game like Infinity Discovery etc in 360.
    Atlus doesn't is my favorite game developed company but still bought games from them.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackbird For This Useful Post:

Kuinta (Aug 24, 2008)

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Square enix... not because of FF.. more because of Kingdom Hearts.. it's the best game ever.. form my point of wiew that is... and the secont thing.. i havent even heard of atlus

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

Square Enix I loved Star Ocean and Kingdom Hearts so of the two companies there is no problem in choice Square Enix

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I found Disgaea infinitely more exciting and entertaining than Final Fantasy Tactics though I don't really understand the concept of porting the first game to the DS when I already have played both the original PS2 game and the PSP version already. It's not necessarily going to stop me from getting the DS version when it comes out though. It'll will be money well spent playing a handheld that is more practical and more convenient that I actually do enjoy bring with me in public.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie hokage487 is off to a good start hokage487's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to choose square enix , because i grew up playing final fantasty and i have never stop playing them, im sooo addicted!!!! help me!!

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I'm have to agreed with you about the Disgaea, I'm have been waiting for the new game called Disgaea 3 to PS3, Disgaea easily beated Final Fantasy Tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I found Disgaea infinitely more exciting and entertaining than Final Fantasy Tactics though I don't really understand the concept of porting the first game to the DS when I already have played both the original PS2 game and the PSP version already. It's not necessarily going to stop me from getting the DS version when it comes out though. It'll will be money well spent playing a handheld that is more practical and more convenient that I actually do enjoy bring with me in public.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    I don't really know what I'm going to said about it, it's really hard to decide which one it's the best, also love the Persona games like I'm already own Persona 4.
    But I would like to choose Square Enix becuase of Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Hearts and they making more of the game like Infinity Discovery etc in 360.
    Atlus doesn't is my favorite game developed company but still bought games from them.
    Oh yeah, Infinite Undiscovery looks to be a promising game. I've seen the previews of the game on GameTrailers and it's really great in terms of gameplay and graphics. I am looking forward to its upcoming release in the US to see how other gamers think of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast