+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Australian Open

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Australian Open

Anyone else watching them tennis matches?? I'm not a tennis fan by any means, but once in a while I would tune in to the big names or names I know when they happen to be on. It looks like on the men's side it's going to be another Federer v. Nadal showdown, which I will not miss for sure.

The fans in Aus is even crazier, some of them were sitting in 90-100 degree heat just to watch these matches...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Australian Open

Even crazier than those fans are the ones who are playing in that heat. (:
    Anyway, I'm no fan of tennis, so I won't watch it. Federer vs. Nadal doesn't sound bad though. I guess no chance to watch that here in Austria ... But it's okay with me.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

It's going to be hard to top the Nadal vs. Verdasco match.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    It's going to be hard to top the Nadal vs. Verdasco match.
    Wow seriously?? That was one match I decided to skip last night too. How many sets did it end up going?

I know that Verdasco got the first set, but I saw Nadal won the second and was leading the third one so I thought hey a 14th seed what are his chances.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Wow seriously?? That was one match I decided to skip last night too. How many sets did it end up going?

I know that Verdasco got the first set, but I saw Nadal won the second and was leading the third one so I thought hey a 14th seed what are his chances.
    5 sets and 5 hours and 14 minutes long. Some of the rallies were just insane.

Thanks

Last night was sad Safina got dominated by Serena Williams.

Thanks

I wanted Federer to win as well, just to bring back some of the competition and excitement. The playing field is getting one-sided again.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

well..all i know now is that nadal has win the match beat federer...

+ Reply to Thread