+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awake

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Awake

Awake, the latest album released by Josh Groban. Has anyone heard it or gotten the cd? Or am I gonna get blank looks from the community here?

It is certainly a refreshing change from Josh's style. He really experimented this time. He wrote his own lyrics and stuff. Way better then his first cd, which had like... 8 foreign songs and only 6 English songs? And they didn't add the lyrics and no translation.

The worst about all his cds is that, does he expect the whole world to understand what he always sings? Shouldn't they provide a translation for his, Italian songs? It’s great to listen to the songs from Awake, but not being to understand what I'm hearing really peeves me. Mai rocks, but what is it exactly about? Anyone sharing the same sentiments about it?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Awake

I don't know why but I like his music. I have not heard this album yet but I will be looking for it.

I understand what the mean about putting the lyrics for song. I know alot of artist who don't put their lyrics in but you can always search for them online.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

It’s really good that he has only 4 songs sung in non-english. Machine is a bit mainstream pop; I kinda had a shock when I first heard it. But its quite acceptable, still sounds like the Josh whose songs I first fell in love with, great for him to branch out into new styles. But fans from the first album he produced may find it really a turn off. I listened to Awake before listening to his debut album, and I don't really have a love for the debut, except for maybe Canto Alla Vita, co-sung with The Corrs.

Yes, I can search online for the lyrics, though they should add it in, how much can a few pieces of paper for one album cost? And I really don't know if I can trust the online sources.

Any idea why Josh is so into love songs about a woman for his English songs? Many of my male friends have taken to quoting his songs for their girlfriends... What a disaster...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Less Italian songs on the latest album? That's a let down for me. I loved all of the foreign songs and then some. However, I am looking forward to the new album.

I pretty sure I can catch a good deal on Ebay if I look hard enough.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Xephur may be famous one day Xephur may be famous one day Xephur's Avatar
    Thanks

The music is pretty cool. I don't know any albums but it's a ok.

"All art is born of suffering"

+ Reply to Thread