+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bad dialogues.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bad dialogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    See, this is exactly why I dont like to play translated version of games. But this is just sad. Sure, there have been bad translations in the past that took some things out of context or added or removed unnecessary things, but this...I can only think the translators were having a little fun for themselves.

...this was kinda upsetting as "Ar Tornelico" is one of my favorites for the PS2. I didnt even realize this was being said as I changed the voice settings to Japanese as soon as I started the game so I generally ignore the text in the message boxes. Way to ruin a rather dramatic scene.
    Aww cmon now, it's was all for a good laugh. "It's...it's...SOOO HUGE"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bad dialogues.

hahahahahaha, it really made me laugh. But really ti is very sad to even watch dubbed anime, it is never the same. Sometimes even with the subtitles the message is lost. That's why I rather watch it in the original language with subtitles.... plus the voices sound so fake... when they dub an anime (specialy) the emotions are not in the voice... I don't know... I never herat them the same... as in the original language.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2