Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bad Movies

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks

Bad Movies

There's a couple of movies that are indeed bad that I like- have no particular reason, just that I do.

example- Godzilla, the American remake.

Anyone have that- a film that is campy, or B-grade, or just a box office bomb?
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bad Movies

I have that sometimes. Example, a couple of weeks ago I watched The Flinstones Viva Rock Vegas. I KNEW it was going to be bad, but I watched it anyway to see how bad it was. It was just full of unfunny jokes and puns, and there was no sense of peril whatsoever, since it's a prequel to the original Flinstones film (yet another awful film)

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    I have that sometimes. Example, a couple of weeks ago I watched The Flinstones Viva Rock Vegas. I KNEW it was going to be bad, but I watched it anyway to see how bad it was. It was just full of unfunny jokes and puns, and there was no sense of peril whatsoever, since it's a prequel to the original Flinstones film (yet another awful film)
    The Flinstones- yet another bad flick that I love.
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah right, I misunderstood the thread, I thought it was talking about movies you hate :P. Anyway, I can't think of any bad movies I enjoyed :L

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

For me one of those so bad its good movies would have to be Street Fighter the movie. Horribly over acted and an insane plot but I just can't stop watching it
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firstborn View Post
    For me one of those so bad its good movies would have to be Street Fighter the movie. Horribly over acted and an insane plot but I just can't stop watching it
    Mortal Combat for me. And Time Cop. Man, I am remembering these films left and right. Maybe I can do a paper on it.
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

my best friend and I frickin loved the Super Mario Brothers movie. Recent favorite B-movies include Thankskilling and Zombie Strippers. So bad, yet soo funny. I frickin love B-movies.

Mortal Kombat and Time Cop weren't B-movies though..but I guess the thread is about "bad" movies which is quite in the eyes of the beholder kinda thing. For instance many would say Sucker Punch was a bad movie, but you wouldn't call it a B-movie.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Mortal Kombat and Time Cop weren't B-movies though..but I guess the thread is about "bad" movies which is quite in the eyes of the beholder kinda thing. For instance many would say Sucker Punch was a bad movie, but you wouldn't call it a B-movie.[/QUOTE]

I know that MK and TC were not B-movies, just not good ones that I happen to like and yes, what is bad or good is in the eye of the beholder...with many exceptions (Howard Duck film for example).

Let's see. B-movie I like- Does Brain Dead (Dead Alive) counts?
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast