Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bad Movies

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bad Movies

grudge 3
    after seeing the amt of horror they put into grudge 1 and 2 , 3 was horrible =/
    seriously , coz me and my bro predicted like more than half the " horror-epic-scenes and most of time we were laughing our asses off at the dumness of it =P

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Creepshow, it's such a good cult classic. Sleepy Hallow was on the edge of being a B-rated movie in my opinion. Johnny Depp looked his hottest in Sleepy Hallow. (I'm probably going to get some hate for this) Sweeney Todd was horribly done CG wise, the only way I can watch it is by putting it on and basically never looking at the tv. I just can't stand how unrealistic the blood is.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluewolf View Post
    I love Creepshow, it's such a good cult classic. Sleepy Hallow was on the edge of being a B-rated movie in my opinion. Johnny Depp looked his hottest in Sleepy Hallow. (I'm probably going to get some hate for this) Sweeney Todd was horribly done CG wise, the only way I can watch it is by putting it on and basically never looking at the tv. I just can't stand how unrealistic the blood is.
    Johnny Depp movies....CryBaby. I loved that one, it was incredibly strange and it took me awhile to understand why. It was extreme and hard to forget.
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Usa Is famous for putting out bad movies, There have been some good auction Movies but, comedy rules America. Like man that stares at goats. I wish America would show more anime in moive theaters.
    Elite Member
    Achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.
    Veteran Member
    Achieved after 365 days AND 1000 posts.

Newbie Detective Ryuzaki is off to a good start Detective Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

You pose an interesting example... that when the Americans remade Godzilla, it was a very bad movie... the Americans are going to remake the Death Note movies, and Zac Efron is going to supposedly be starring as Light Yagami... this is very disappointing to hear, because I love the Death Note movies, and when someone tries to remake things, it never turns out the way one had hoped. This is somewhat of a mockery, having Disney stars play Death Note characters...

A bad movie that I saw would have to be Salt... not that is was horrible, just that it was disappointing... there was a lack of an ending, and the ending was rather abrupt, almost as if they ran out of money to complete the movie...
    "I am chasing someone without a name or a face. He will hear me, but will never see me coming. And when I find him, I will show him what Justice truly means."
    ~ L, Death Note

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

"Bad" movies or b-movies? there a lot of b-movies out there that are good, just because it was in a low budget and has low ads that doesn't mean it's a bad movie. one example is the army of darkness, it's one of the best b-movies action adventure genre there is. as for "bad" movies that goes to one personal opinion.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    "Bad" movies or b-movies? there a lot of b-movies out there that are good, just because it was in a low budget and has low ads that doesn't mean it's a bad movie. one example is the army of darkness, it's one of the best b-movies action adventure genre there is. as for "bad" movies that goes to one personal opinion.
    both- movies made badly, as in bad script, acting, special effects, etc. and B movies that are good but with shoe string budget.
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angelstarbeam View Post
    both- movies made badly, as in bad script, acting, special effects, etc. and B movies that are good but with shoe string budget.
    hhhmmm. if anyone is curious about bad movies, i suggest you should watch myster science theater 3000 for examples.

click here.

i love that show!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast