Closed Thread

Thread: bad music in a really good dream

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation bad music in a really good dream

okay so this morning when i woke up my alarm clock buzzed to kiis fm..and well i heard justin timberlake.....and i was having a really good dream...and then all before i kno it im at a justin concert...i dont i mean i used to like justin but not anymore...my friends and i have come to a conclusion that ustin might be..well(for JT fans)....but we think he's gay..i mean he sings like a girl..*no disrepect those who do sing like girls*..but..well u kno it's just our opionon i guess...who knows..but it spoiled a really good dream....oh yea i'm look for this one band and song...i dont know what their called but i kno in the video the have "roit"*think i spelled it right* writen all over the wall..and the lead singer is a girl with orange and yellow hari in a really great hair cut anyone know what their called?me please...
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: bad music in a really good dream

right ok so this one was lame thought i would ust tell what happened but w/e anyways i guess ill just close this cuz wel it's plan boring lol so

site now closed
    lol
    ~yuffie~
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: bad music in a really good dream

You'll close this?
    Next time think before you make a new thread.

Closed Thread