Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bands

Newbie Renee is off to a good start Renee's Avatar
    Thanks

Bands

What bands does everyone like? I love rock,so my fav bands are Paramore,Flyleaf,Bullet For My Valentine,KoRn,3o Seconds To Mars,Tokio Hotel,and other bands I can't think of. xD

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bands

Make sure you ask us why we like them, or else a mod's going to close this up quick.

I have a lot of favorites, but I'll just list off my favorites lately.

Killswitch Engage: They're a metalcore band who've gone through two singers, but I love all their stuff. Their guitars and drums are as heavy and fast as any of the metal artists today, but what really makes them enjoyable is their singer's, Howard Jones, melodic vocals combined with hardcore screaming. It really adds a lot to their sound and is just fun to listen to. My favorite songs by them lately has been My Last Serenade, Let the Bridges Burn, Vide Infra, and When Darkness Falls.

Five Finger Death Punch: Another metal group, they're only a couple years old, but put out a great debut album called Way of the Fist. They have an instrumental sound that is incredible and reminiscent of older thrash metal bands. Their singer has an excellent screaming voice and a nice regular singing voice. They play great live too.

I'll leave those two out there for now.
    Last edited by Dark.; Jan 07, 2009 at 10:59 AM.

Newbie Renee is off to a good start Renee's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh,okay sorry I'm kinda new here. But I also meant to ask why anyways. But I heard of Five Finger Death Punch they are good. I like their songs Hate Me,The Bleeding,and some other I heard just I forgot the name. But I'm going to check out the other band you said.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Favourite Band of all time is The Who. Totally undisputiable fact in my life!

They started when Rock actually ment something along with other greats like The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and of course Hendrix.
    Rather than stick with the usually, Drums and Bass backing with the Lead Guitar pulling all the moves, both Entwistle (Bass) and Townshend (Lead) bounced amazing riffs off each other and Entwhistle's skills on the Bass were equal to Townshends on the Lead. Keith Moon was also an amazing Drummer and most famous was his live starting to My Generation at Leeds Festival and unique and random drumming style. Lastly, Daltrey (still has) an amazingly powerful voice with plenty of range and can actually sing well Live which is a rare gift.

The Who were also one of the first few Rock Bands to incorporate synthesizers in thier tracks which lead to Baba O'Riley, Who Are You and Wont Get Fooled Again (all used by CSI). Top this off with the songs written by both Daltrey and Townshend (mainly Townshend) and a couple of other Quirky tracks by Entwistle (Boris The Spider).
    Sadly, there are only 2 of them left; Daltrey and Townshend; but they still perform live gigs (I seen them in New York ) and are still writing new songs.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Newbie Martin Z is off to a good start Martin Z's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite band would have to be Dir en grey. J-Rock is awesome.
    Martin Z

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite band is linkin park

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite bands are-.. Isn't there like a thread like this... I feel like im in an another re-post? oh well. Moving on.

Bullet For My Valentine: I actually love this band because, there from Britain and there really good at playing gutiar. And, there songs are so well done.. Like Room 409 and Tears Don't Fall.

My Chemical Romance: Best band ever! I liked them ever since in 03'! ^-^ I actually been to one of there concerts in Madison Square Gardin. I actually got to meet Gerard Way in Person. I was like freaking out! "omg omg omfg! It's Gerard way!" There soo good!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite band for now is the Fall Out Boy. lol Pete Wentz. (Is that his name? lol) I like them because they write songs about how they feel and what they want to say out loud through music. They're beat, rhythm... I like dancing to it and banging my head when it plays.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast