+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BassHunter

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question BassHunter

Real name is Jonas Altberg but he's better known as "BassHunter". He's a 24 year old, Swed who pumps out some awesome tunes and I'm totally in love with him. Not only does he make great Eurodance music, he's great eye candy *laughs*

Anyone else like him? Recommended tracks?

My recommended track(s): Boten Anna, DotA
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: BassHunter

I'm more partial to "Professional Party People" and his remix of "Vifta med händerna". Makes for good listening in my car. It turns heads when I'm driving though the city.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think im thinking of the same one you are? Well if i am i have unfortunatley only heard one song from him and thats Now your Gone. I think it's a great song and a great dance song, techno!! Their are many diffrent versions of this song these days, but BassHunters my favourite version fast but not to fast unlike the slow one this can some how pull off a great effect and isn't to hard ot dance to. Have you ever heard this song?

IN love with him haha, i don't really know him as well as you probably do, and his music rocks so i'll give him that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I think im thinking of the same one you are? Well if i am i have unfortunatley only heard one song from him and thats Now your Gone. I think it's a great song and a great dance song, techno!! Their are many diffrent versions of this song these days, but BassHunters my favourite version fast but not to fast unlike the slow one this can some how pull off a great effect and isn't to hard ot dance to. Have you ever heard this song?

IN love with him haha, i don't really know him as well as you probably do, and his music rocks so i'll give him that
    Yeah, Now you're gone is BassHunter's newest track thats released. "Boten Anna" is the original in Swedish in case you were curious. You'll notice because they play alone the same tune.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh no *faints*.

I know BassHunter, they tuned him on the radio over and over again last year in the EU. It got me totally nuts, and I don't like it/him at all! (Sorry you guys) Boten Anna was like covered here in Holland zillion times (They made it dutch and sound even more terrible) and he covered a track of "Daddy DJ" and made it some swedish kinda thing or whatever language he speaks XD.

No hard feelings, but he's a no no for me.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie nickhoge is off to a good start nickhoge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    Oh no *faints*.

I know BassHunter, they tuned him on the radio over and over again last year in the EU. It got me totally nuts, and I don't like it/him at all! (Sorry you guys) Boten Anna was like covered here in Holland zillion times (They made it dutch and sound even more terrible) and he covered a track of "Daddy DJ" and made it some swedish kinda thing or whatever language he speaks XD.

Indeed, it was terrible though somehow it had a little fun to it, with the video of Boten Anna, really bad but somehow funny :P The next one 'DOTA' was indeed really lame and I thought a bad track like Daddy DJ would never be covered, but it did het covered

Anyhow, it's a smart move towards commercial succes, I grant them that!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickhoge View Post
    Indeed, it was terrible though somehow it had a little fun to it, with the video of Boten Anna, really bad but somehow funny :P The next one 'DOTA' was indeed really lame and I thought a bad track like Daddy DJ would never be covered, but it did het covered

Anyhow, it's a smart move towards commercial succes, I grant them that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine

Haha, don't worry, I don't feel mad. If they play it 100s of times I'm sure anyone would get annoyed, even me. Actually, I think I do that to myself sometimes *laughs* Everyone's entitled to their opinions

+ Reply to Thread