+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Beatles

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

The Beatles

This is one of my favorite bands i want this post to be to any one who loves the beatles i want you to tell me on this post whats your favorite song on this post and why and then you can talk about anything you want to about the beatles but one thing i need you to do on this thread is to list one of your favorite songs of the beatles .

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Beatles

Well, one of my favorite songs by the Beatles definitely has to be "A day in the life" in their Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band album. The instrumentals are to die for and not to mention the intensity in the song running along to silence. Like always my favorite duo, John Lennon and Paul McCartney, made it all complete as always. Relaxing song too after a hard day's night, but it's good all the time.

Yes, it's also my most favorite band. I didn't expect to see this topic here though heh heh. I guess I should check around the sensory archive a bit more.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

De-Ja-Vu i swear you've made this thread before But anywayz, yeah i don't really like the old music, call me a brat young teen or whatever, i don't like and certainly don't appreciate old music. Today has better instruments, better techno styles etc. so even though theres lots of old songs i like the newer version better than the older, call them classics but seriously the new ones are way better! One of my most annoying songs would ahve to be "Bycicle" the worst ever!!!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    De-Ja-Vu i swear you've made this thread before But anywayz, yeah i don't really like the old music, call me a brat young teen or whatever, i don't like and certainly don't appreciate old music. Today has better instruments, better techno styles etc. so even though theres lots of old songs i like the newer version better than the older, call them classics but seriously the new ones are way better! One of my most annoying songs would ahve to be "Bycicle" the worst ever!!!
    Well, they are better now because they're in this generation. Of course, if you lived back then, I'm sure your preferences would be different. What a shame you say that about the classics though.....your opinion of course, much respected. I don't recall the Beatles singing a song like that though......do you mean Queen or Pink Floyd?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pyro Psycho For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Feb 29, 2008)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes my appologise, it was queen i'm thinking of a diffrent band, yet still my opinion lies still. I have heard the beetles numourse occasions and dislike them, Oasis reminds me of the Beetles, but thankyou very much for reminding me and understanding me. Most people just think of me as a spoilt little brat so much appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Yes my appologise, it was queen i'm thinking of a diffrent band, yet still my opinion lies still. I have heard the beetles numourse occasions and dislike them, Oasis reminds me of the Beetles, but thankyou very much for reminding me and understanding me. Most people just think of me as a spoilt little brat so much appreciated
    What I'm guessing the little outburst with John Lennon saying that "they were bigger than Jesus"? Actually, it didn't surprise me at all when I first heard about it. I would have expected that from John, nonetheless. Ha ha! Well some things are said and done with.

It's alright, I've met people who insult my music but you know, it's their opinion. But when I give out mine, oh they hate it so X3

Thanks

YOU DO LIKE THE OLDIES!

I am more a Three Days Grace, Bullet For My Valentine, Breaking Benjamin, Kanye West, sort of person, i like ALL types of music except the classics and jazz, it's the only music i can't stand as it's like a replicar but worse then the new music, and i know the new music is really a replicar of the old music but they play it so much better! But im glad you don't mind my opinions, GunGrave would have ripped my guts out by now

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes i made this thread before once but it was closed down before anybody could post because i made a list of the songs so not De A Vu but yes i love A day in the Life how its gentle and sad then happy i love theres 123 songs that came out but one thing i love is the song i get by with a little help from my friends and i love rocky racoon those songs are in my top 10 beatles songs ever made .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast