+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Beatles

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Beatles

Dude, when speaking of The Beatles, you can't ask, "What's your favorite song?" because in my opinion, ALL of their songs are my favorite by them! I love everything about The Beatles! They were the best band of their time and are still one of the--if not THE--greatest band(s) of all time!!

If I HAD to pick a favorite, I'd probably say either 'Hey Jude' or 'A Day in the Life'. Both are very beautiful songs and have stuck with me for years. In fact, 'A Day in the Life' is one of the first Beatles song I'd ever heard. Another good song is 'Rocky Raccoon'. I often find myself singing that song when I don't have my headphones with me.

Bigger than Jesus, Bigger than wrestling!!
    ~Slug from Atmosphere

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

No offense to anyone out there who is a fan of the Beatles....but I have always hated them....
    I mean they the Beatles...and they have turned the music world up-side down...and a lot of people are still nuts over them......but I find them truly annoying......their voices spark annoyance in my head and their music usually gives me a headache..
    Do not get me wrong..the lyrics by themselves are amazing.....but the rhythm and the beat so does not work out for me...not at all.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Dude, when speaking of The Beatles, you can't ask, "What's your favorite song?" because in my opinion, ALL of their songs are my favorite by them! I love everything about The Beatles! They were the best band of their time and are still one of the--if not THE--greatest band(s) of all time!!

If I HAD to pick a favorite, I'd probably say either 'Hey Jude' or 'A Day in the Life'. Both are very beautiful songs and have stuck with me for years. In fact, 'A Day in the Life' is one of the first Beatles song I'd ever heard. Another good song is 'Rocky Raccoon'. I often find myself singing that song when I don't have my headphones with me.

Bigger than Jesus, Bigger than wrestling!!
    ~Slug from Atmosphere
    Ah! Really? Actually the first song I heard by the Beatles was "Strawberry fields forever". It was on a CD my dad recorded for me. I was into crap before I listened to them. Now I'm all about the classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    No offense to anyone out there who is a fan of the Beatles....but I have always hated them....
    I mean they the Beatles...and they have turned the music world up-side down...and a lot of people are still nuts over them......but I find them truly annoying......their voices spark annoyance in my head and their music usually gives me a headache..
    Do not get me wrong..the lyrics by themselves are amazing.....but the rhythm and the beat so does not work out for me...not at all.....
    Well their voices are truly beautiful in my opinion actually. They all blend in harmonically in a song and not to mention the meaning behind the lyrics. Then they added a bit of variety along the years, not just love songs.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Their music is not what i usually listen to everyday, but i love them still. I'm a guy who listens to rock and metal, Queensryche, Megadeth, AC/DC, Van Halen, etc. are my kind of bands. They sound uber-diff'rent from the Beatles but my respect and admiration for the Beatles is still rock-solid. They wrote good music, they sound good, they defined eras, and they weren't charity cases that landed a record label by singin' "she bangs" foolishly(yeah okay, i hate Hung and i just had to say an opinion)... My fave Beatle song is "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", it just sounds so psychedelic and catchy to me...

As far as the hate opinions are concerned, yeah we respect you, music is just an opinion anyway. But anyway, IMHO having modern instruments doesn't count that much. Of course most modern objects outdoes most older ones, vehicles for example, a more tuned and more modern car can outdo an older one in a race. Yeah being cutting edge counts, but not in music. Like art, music has its own share of instruments. A modern musician might use cutting edge instruments and computers for musical enhancement alright but an instrument is just an instrument, the outcome is still up to the musician. It doesn't matter how techie or oldie a musician is, talent is what counts. It's not about what they use as instruments, it's about how they use it.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    You don't know what you're missing out on. They're "Bigger than Jesus" for a good reason. They've put out more albums than any other group and they all sell like hot cakes to this very day. I'd say that makes them one of, in not THE best group to date. Their voices all blend well together when they harmonize and both Paul McCartney and John Lennon have put out VERY successful albums after the band split. I think George Harrison put one out too. Either way, just spend some quality time with John, Paul, George and Ringo and I can guarantee you'll change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    Ah! Really? Actually the first song I heard by the Beatles was "Strawberry fields forever". It was on a CD my dad recorded for me. I was into crap before I listened to them. Now I'm all about the classics.

Well their voices are truly beautiful in my opinion actually. They all blend in harmonically in a song and not to mention the meaning behind the lyrics. Then they added a bit of variety along the years, not just love songs.
    'Strawberry Fields' is the shizznit!!! So is 'Penny Lane'! What's truly amazing is that they wrote songs with lyrics that had absolutely nothing to do with previous songs (save a few) unlike these new artists. They kept comin' up with fresh tunes for us to enjoy. Most of these new bands' songs sound pretty similar when they put out new albums (Disturbed and Stain'd being prime examples).

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No way they arent bigger than Jeus because hes been around thousands of years and no band well be ever as big as him but the beatles were and still are the best band to ever come out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2