+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: which is the best final fantasy out now?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

which is the best final fantasy out now?

well i was thinking which final fansty game surpassed it others..for me i loved final fansty 10 and 10-2. they are both amazing!! i loved the story and the romance between tidus and yuna. plus the graphic rocked out for me!! so i wanted to know other peoples thoughts on this subject. (p.s. i liked 7 but i liked 10 a bit more)
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which is the best final fansty out now?

For me I'd have to say FF7 was the best. the storyline and character development was better than with the others(not to say the others were bad, just that this one was better). Graphically it wasn't so hot, bout the same as every other PSX game at the time (but hey I'd take it over the style used in FF9 any day lol).
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm...this final fantasy thing sounds interesting. i see alot of people talking about it. What is it anyways?

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BAUTIFULSOUL View Post
    hmmm...this final fantasy thing sounds interesting. i see alot of people talking about it. What is it anyways?
    You are about to give me a heart attack because you don't know what FF is. There are so many out there and you just doon't know what it is?? Well, it's one of the best on going RPG games out there. From the Nintendo through the PS3 and hand held systems. Most of the FF out there have good storylines but there are a few that just went bad. If you are interested in playing any of them and could get your hands on one...I would suggest FF7 for the PSOne or FF3 for the supernintendo.

To me it would be a tie between FF3 and FF7. Those have to be the best one out there!

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say that 10 or 12 is 0the best final fantasy now maybe final fantasy 13 will be a great game. 10 is said to be one of the greatest games ever and 12 change the battle system for the better and it has a better story.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Final Fantasy is one of the popular RPG games, I'm have being playing on old version of it Nes and Snes. There was one of the best RPG on the old time too. Final Fantasy 7 and 8 is probably one of the best I'm being playing xD

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which is the best final fantasy out now?

I would say FF7 was the real game that actually changed the entire image of the series. It was the first game that was in 3D with different camera angles. It was also the first to show a definite relationship the protagonist (Cloud) and and the antagonist (Sepheroth). Sepheroth was always there and no one could stop him. Besides None of the other games before it lets you get attached to one of the characters so much and them watch them die. The newer games may have better graphics and even a better story but FF7 is the overall groundbreaking game in the series.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which is the best final fantasy out now?

You know they is going to made a remaking of Final Fantasy 7 with better grapical but the stories is going to become the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast