+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: which is the best final fantasy out now?

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which is the best final fantasy out now?

I have to go with FF5. I loved the classics styled stroy and I also loved the ability to change your job class. The onlt thing I didn't like was the whole Ex Death is a tree deal, it was kinda weird.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    yeah, ive heard that if you get sephiroth on your team in VII using a cheat device, he acts like a NPC but does like Ice4 all the time.
    Well the thing that makes him such an ominous enemy is that he is on your team when you go through Cloud's flashback. It shows you how powerful he is and how nothing could hurt him. Just one more thing that makes the game so much better.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

well where to start?

Final Fantasy 7 was great on the first play, didn't finish it, but when I came back to finish it, I found it hard to because of the graphics and it was less enjoyable.

Eight, I love - everything about it, I really enjoyed. I've almost finished it - just waiting for some free time to play it

Nine - I love aswell, but not as much as eight. I feel like it was a step back from eight. But the story is still great.

Ten - was ok, I feel mutual about this, I think I like how they did it, but I don't know, I got bored of the story and where it was headed in the end

X-2 - I could have puked on this game...

12 - played a bit of it and LOVED it

So for my favourites? stuck between 8, 9 and 12 - Keeping in mind that I haven't completed them all yet and I haven't even look at 1,2,3,4,5,6 which I plan to during the holidays

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

My favs. were 7,8, and 12. I've played 10 and 10-2 and I didn' really get inta them, I dunno mayb it was jus' me. I like 7 and 8 'cause of their stories and graphics, they were so compellin'. Of the two though, I'd go wit 7; although 8 looked better, 7 jus' had a better story. Yet my overall fav has ta b 12, it has it all; a compellin' story, awesome graphics, and incredible gameplay. I can' wait for 13 ta come out though. I'd like ta c how that one turns out.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

well... if i'd have to talk about a movie...

i've only watche ff7: advent children and ff:the spirits within... i like them both and they're great...

but for story line and grafix and animation, i'd give it to ff7:ac... but for fluidity of movement and a great "worldwide" type of story line where people of all races and countries can relate.... i'd have to hand it to ff:tsw.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    well... if i'd have to talk about a movie...

i've only watche ff7: advent children and ff:the spirits within... i like them both and they're great...

but for story line and grafix and animation, i'd give it to ff7:ac... but for fluidity of movement and a great "worldwide" type of story line where people of all races and countries can relate.... i'd have to hand it to ff:tsw.
    actually the thread was about the games not the movies. You could have seen that by reading any post actually. And I agree FF:AC was the best FF movie out there. Spirits Within was pretty bad.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    actually the thread was about the games not the movies. You could have seen that by reading any post actually. And I agree FF:AC was the best FF movie out there. Spirits Within was pretty bad.
    not to get off topic, but i agree with you. i didnt like SW as much.

and as for the graphics of FFVII, i played FFX first, and still liked FFVII better.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie carcrazy1986 is off to a good start carcrazy1986's Avatar
    Thanks

well, my favorite FF game was FF9 (I know i'm going to get killed for it lol) Because to me FF7/8 is all i hear about and how much of a great game they are. I just wanted to like a FF game that you don't hear much about. FF7 to me was to much jumping around from character to character. FF8 the story may have been good but i never fully played it i thought the game play was to slow for me. All the rest of the FF series i really don't mind i also don't mind the 2 i just mentioned. But FF9 is my favorite all the way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3