+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best Game For Nintendo 64

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Game For Nintendo 64

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is ofcourse a must for the 64. Cant say anything on Majora's Mask as I havent played it so...Theres also the original Super Smash Brothers. If that wasnt the best of its time than I dont know what is. Theres also the Mario games as well. Mario 64, Mairo Kart, Mario Party 1~3, and Mario Golf, etc.

Too many games out there that are "best" in its own way.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it depends too what games your into. I love multi player games, so for me I would say the best games on N64 would either have to be Perfect Dark or 007:Golden Eye. I have a blast blowing people up with proxy mines on those ones lol

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I guess it depends too what games your into. I love multi player games, so for me I would say the best games on N64 would either have to be Perfect Dark or 007:Golden Eye. I have a blast blowing people up with proxy mines on those ones lol
    ive played perfect dark and o7 those are good to i see your point ^^ that is fun blasting the hell out of people XD
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is ofcourse a must for the 64. Cant say anything on Majora's Mask as I havent played it so...Theres also the original Super Smash Brothers. If that wasnt the best of its time than I dont know what is. Theres also the Mario games as well. Mario 64, Mairo Kart, Mario Party 1~3, and Mario Golf, etc.

Too many games out there that are "best" in its own way.
    right right there are alot old times but now the new gen has pushed them away with better games but contuined the legasey ^^ how about the gameboy if anyone has played it...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Tony Hawk and the Mario games were just sooo addicting back then. Ate up any free time I ever got and gave me blister upon blister; I never get that anymore. Ahhh...so good.

The main reason I never put Zelda: Oot in there is because I had never even heard of it until when I first go into the zelda hype...who knows. I finally bought it within the 2007 year...only one thing to say about it...damn you water temple!
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Tony Hawk and the Mario games were just sooo addicting back then. Ate up any free time I ever got and gave me blister upon blister; I never get that anymore. Ahhh...so good.

The main reason I never put Zelda: Oot in there is because I had never even heard of it until when I first go into the zelda hype...who knows. I finally bought it within the 2007 year...only one thing to say about it...damn you water temple!
    yea the good old times and the zelda twilight princess yes it is damn that water temple >< it just so dang confuseing i never got past it and also has anyone played rush it think mortal comebak was on tehre i guess and lets see veglin 8 and more plesae keep posting

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, that's really tough for me. I'm tied between Super Mario 64 and Legend of Zelda: OoT. Although Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros., GoldenEye007, these were all classics as well. It's really hard to pick just one game that the "best" of the system. I think there's genre lines that must be drawn.

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Personally, Goldeneye was my thing. That and Super Smash Bros.
    My greatest claim to fame was winning all the cheats on Goldeneye by actually playing the game. Many people cheated to get them....how lame.
    I even beat Facility on the hardest level (double agent?) in 1:56! Under the two minute mark.
    My friend still has an N64 with both games, and I play with him still. Old Smash Bros. just rocks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast