+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 30

Thread: Best Game For Nintendo 64

  1. #9
    :Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    AnimeOnline.net
    Posts
    1,759
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts

    Re: Best Game For Nintendo 64

    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is ofcourse a must for the 64. Cant say anything on Majora's Mask as I havent played it so...Theres also the original Super Smash Brothers. If that wasnt the best of its time than I dont know what is. Theres also the Mario games as well. Mario 64, Mairo Kart, Mario Party 1~3, and Mario Golf, etc.

    Too many games out there that are "best" in its own way.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

    |The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

  2. #10
    ~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the gallery
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Best Game For Nintendo 64

    I guess it depends too what games your into. I love multi player games, so for me I would say the best games on N64 would either have to be Perfect Dark or 007:Golden Eye. I have a blast blowing people up with proxy mines on those ones lol

  3. #11
    Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Best Game For Nintendo 64

    Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I guess it depends too what games your into. I love multi player games, so for me I would say the best games on N64 would either have to be Perfect Dark or 007:Golden Eye. I have a blast blowing people up with proxy mines on those ones lol
    ive played perfect dark and o7 those are good to i see your point ^^ that is fun blasting the hell out of people XD
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

    Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

  4. #12
    Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Best Game For Nintendo 64

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is ofcourse a must for the 64. Cant say anything on Majora's Mask as I havent played it so...Theres also the original Super Smash Brothers. If that wasnt the best of its time than I dont know what is. Theres also the Mario games as well. Mario 64, Mairo Kart, Mario Party 1~3, and Mario Golf, etc.

    Too many games out there that are "best" in its own way.
    right right there are alot old times but now the new gen has pushed them away with better games but contuined the legasey ^^ how about the gameboy if anyone has played it...
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

    Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

  5. #13
    Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Best Game For Nintendo 64

    Tony Hawk and the Mario games were just sooo addicting back then. Ate up any free time I ever got and gave me blister upon blister; I never get that anymore. Ahhh...so good.

    The main reason I never put Zelda: Oot in there is because I had never even heard of it until when I first go into the zelda hype...who knows. I finally bought it within the 2007 year...only one thing to say about it...damn you water temple!
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

  6. #14
    Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Best Game For Nintendo 64

    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Tony Hawk and the Mario games were just sooo addicting back then. Ate up any free time I ever got and gave me blister upon blister; I never get that anymore. Ahhh...so good.

    The main reason I never put Zelda: Oot in there is because I had never even heard of it until when I first go into the zelda hype...who knows. I finally bought it within the 2007 year...only one thing to say about it...damn you water temple!
    yea the good old times and the zelda twilight princess yes it is damn that water temple >< it just so dang confuseing i never got past it and also has anyone played rush it think mortal comebak was on tehre i guess and lets see veglin 8 and more plesae keep posting
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

    Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

  7. #15
    Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 88 Times in 71 Posts

    Re: Best Game For Nintendo 64

    Hmm, that's really tough for me. I'm tied between Super Mario 64 and Legend of Zelda: OoT. Although Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros., GoldenEye007, these were all classics as well. It's really hard to pick just one game that the "best" of the system. I think there's genre lines that must be drawn.

  8. #16
    Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Best Game For Nintendo 64

    Personally, Goldeneye was my thing. That and Super Smash Bros.
    My greatest claim to fame was winning all the cheats on Goldeneye by actually playing the game. Many people cheated to get them....how lame.
    I even beat Facility on the hardest level (double agent?) in 1:56! Under the two minute mark.
    My friend still has an N64 with both games, and I play with him still. Old Smash Bros. just rocks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nintendo Wii
    By kenchi18 in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Aug 07, 2006, 01:35 PM
  2. Nintendo DS
    By Moonlight88 in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jun 07, 2006, 07:46 PM
  3. Nintendo Wii
    By Dark. in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: May 21, 2006, 11:18 AM
  4. Final Fantasy Nintendo DS game
    By nb194 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Mar 04, 2005, 07:18 AM
  5. Nintendo DS..!!
    By Itachi in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2004, 08:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts