+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: best jackson song

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

best jackson song

what is the best michael jackson song you heard, the two best song i heard from this guy is "you are not alone" and "smooth crimina"l, these two are the best. this is what i think.

what is the best song you heard from this guy?

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: best jackson song

Hmm... Best Michael Jackson song, i guess we are talking about original songs and not remixed songs, like the remix off "Billie Jean" (after it where remixed it was called "Poeple Always Told Me" mixed by Starzoom). But yeah "Smoth Criminal" is actually really good, espeacilly the Live Music Video

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

The best Michael Jackson song for me is, "Heal the World" for the reason that the contents are really meaningful, full of hopes and dreams. "Heal the world make it a better place. For you and for me and the entire human race", this part of the song speaks for itself...

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Thriller! That's the only one I like. Iam not a big of him at all.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

O.K. I like "Dirty Diana" I'm quite fond of the songs of his that have that ROCK feel to 'em. I like his cover of "Come Together"... which is originally a Beatles song. I gotta say, the original is preffered over Mike's (in my opinion), But Micheal did his thing.

Thriller has the best dance EVER!

And I like that one song... I think its called "You Got to be Startin' Somethin'" Or at least thats the lyric.

Yeah... Im a true fan... I could sit on this topic for hours ,so Im going to force myself to stop.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

probably "billie jean" i like that song mostly" *starts singing* "billie jean is not my lover" cool dance and video also meow ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the song "Black or White" it has such a cool tune to it. Thriller is also a cool one the the beginning freaks me out a bit :S

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i only like thriller im not with a man haveing a high voice like that i really only like the song becuase of video and the beat to it other than that i dont anymore of his songs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast