+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best movie / movie genre

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Best movie / movie genre

to all AO's people ,i created this thread since there's one for video games and another for songs ... form the title it's simple ... there's several questions that need answers!
    What's your best movie?
    What's your fav movie genre? (action ,romance ,drama ,comedy ,sci-fic ,...etc)
    which do you like more? movies or anime movies? and why
    What's your fav anime movie?
    well as for me ... (the answers in respective order)
    Lord of The Rings
    Action ,drama and a little bit comedy
    for me i would go with well-done movies ... i like them more than anime ones ... i don't know why maybe because the actors are closer to be real that is something like that ...
    Ah! My Goddess The Movie
    All opinions and choices are welcomely open! ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best movie / movie genre

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    to all AO's people ,i created this thread since there's one for video games and another for songs ... form the title it's simple ... there's several questions that need answers!
    What's your best movie?
    well as for me ... (the answers in respective order)
    Lord of The Rings
    Action ,drama and a little bit comedy
    for me i would go with well-done movies ... i like them more than anime ones ... i don't know why maybe because the actors are closer to be real that is something like that ...
    Ah! My Goddess The Movie
    All opinions and choices are welcomely open! ...
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm such a nerd . . .)

I also enjoyed Sixth Sense by M. Knight Shaymalan. It's suspense and I like things that have me on the edge of my seat.

(Anything with Jackie Chan is praiseworthy, as well.)

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a tough question. I have so many favorite movies! My fav genres r horror & comedy movies! Some of my fav movies r:Scream, Mean Girls, Good Burger, Tales from the hood, Half Baked, Detour, & so on.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that I could pick one favorit movie, sorry
    I think that my favorite genre would be an action comedy or thriller
    I think that I prefer anime movies because I like things to be a little out of the ordinary
    My favorite anime movie is Shadowskill: The Movie

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

The Lost Battalion was a great movie based off a true story that I had watched in Global History this week. It's about a Major and his troops during World War I that get stuck in the Argonne Forest right on the French/German border and are cornered against the Germans at all sides for five days fighting against them. There was so much intense action, And a lot of Drama and sad/sappy parts. But it was played Brilliantly. It almost got me teary. And that's saying something.

The Lost Battalion on Imdb.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

What's your favorite movie?
    The Shawshank Redemption

Being wrongfully imprisoned for a crime you didn't commit, for a large chunk of your life. Having to deal with everything that comes from prison life, and being used for your knowledge of book keeping by an a** of a warden. All the time slowly but surely making your way to freedom, and never giving up hope.

Maybe I can relate to the movie personally, and that's why its my favorite not sure. But if you watch it and pay attention it'll sweep you up in the story.

What's your fav movie genre?
    Action easily, Die Hard the best in the action genre. Also the older Arnold Schwarzenegger
    movies, the Terminators(not the last one that completely ruined the story). Running Man, Predator, Raw Deal (freaking awesome movie watch if you haven't), and Commando (It has a four shot rocket launcher in, need I say more?). Also the Lethal Weapons, I still like the films especially during the winter. They've lost a little of there luster to me because Danny Glover and Mel Gibson have went **** nuts crazy in their personal lives.

Which do you like more? movies or anime movies? and why?
    I like anime movies more. As for why, recently there haven't been very many good Hollywood films being made. So to me anime films are putting out better products as of late, so I throw my money behind what entertains me more. Also with anime films you don't have to listen to what the actors of films are doing off screen, not wearing underwear, drunk driving, drugging, etc.

Anyone of the Patlabor movies, the stories are just as involved to make you think as Ghost in the Shell. But with Patlabor, you have giant robots. ^_^
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

What's your best movie?
    Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm such a nerd . . .)
    LOL me too. It's in my top list, as well as the Jurassic Park Series, Lion King, Dodgeball, Pirates...

gosh, I have so many movies that are my favourites it's not funny.

At one stage I would have said Action, but now I'll have to say any of them. I have the potential to like any movie regardless of genre - so I can't really choose.

neither - I love them both :P

Howls Moving Castle - Just magical!

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

What's your best movie?
    Lord of The Rings Trilogy and Star Wars Saga. I can't help myself for not watching it over and over again until now (so addicted). It's an 'eternal' movie won't rotten by time. Also Harry Potter movie #1 and #2.

Mainly action and drama with a so-so comedy and a tiny bit of romance. But I don't deny for some a weepy movie like Titanic (oh, a great one), a madness (literally) like American Pie, or a cute and bizarre one like afroKen. If it's a good one, it's fine.

Anime. There's only one face for one anime. You can see David Tennant on Doctor Who and Harry Potter but you can't see Kira Yamato in Gundam and Bebop . I don't care about the seiyuu but still...one face for one anime...

Until now, it still Innocence.
    For I am rightful of their band, My best allegiances are to the death ~Gwendolyn Brooks

Signature designed by Shonen
    Thank You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast