+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Best Old School Animated Series

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Old School Animated Series

Quote Originally Posted by ladykakashi View Post
    doraemon =] still watching it over and over again
    i also watch doraemon...nobita always got bullied with giant and suniyo(don't know how to spell it..)funny anime...

gonna add something...i also think that the crayon shin-chan is a good old school anime...it's funny,the life that shin-chan is what i like about it..

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite old school animation...
    I grew up with Lonney Tunes - I loved me some Yosemite Sam. And Foghorn Leghorn was another favorite of mine as a child.

I also have to say, DUCKTALES friggin' rules. Especially the theme song XD And what about Rescure Rangers? Or Gummi Bears? Loved those.

One that is quite obscure, and I actually found it on DVD, is The Adventures of David The Gnome. OMFG I loovveeedd it as a kid!! There was a little mini movie also called The Gnome's Great Adventure. My mom had the Gnome book when I was growing up... So I was infatuated with the myth... The cartoon was a natural transition. ;P

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked Robin Hood. At least I remember it to be awesome and epic ^^

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Duck tales and Darkwing Duck were both awesome I am glad they got a mention.

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Definatly has to be ReBoot. That show is (after South Park) my favourite Non-Anime show. I liked it back then because of the action, and I never fully appreciated the darkness of the later seasons until I was 12. I had to wait 9 years to see the end of the show because the stupid network showing it over here (damn you CITV! lol) took it off the air without airing the last 7 episodes of Season 3, and claimed it was "too dark and violent!", and we never got to see them (or Season 4). Luckily, the episodes ARE on YouTube, so I did see the end. I am kind of looking forward to the movie that they are bringing out (even though it's not going to conclude the cliffhanger at the end of Season 4).

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though it's an anime (and I don't really know if that's the target at this topic) I still love Armored Trooper Votoms and I am going to buy the series box set eventually because I miss that show so much.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anybody here remember 'Sonic the Hedgehog' (SatAM)?

I used to love that show! When I was growin' up, I was a huge Sonic fan--Sega Genesis was/is AWESOME!!--and when the comic book and cartoons came out, I was hooked. That show definitely needs to be mentioned.

**On a bad note, 'Sonic Underground' was garbage! However, 'The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog' was okay if you liked kiddy, slapstick humor.**

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Does anybody here remember 'Sonic the Hedgehog' (SatAM)?

I used to love that show! When I was growin' up, I was a huge Sonic fan--Sega Genesis was/is AWESOME!!--and when the comic book and cartoons came out, I was hooked. That show definitely needs to be mentioned.

**On a bad note, 'Sonic Underground' was garbage! However, 'The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog' was okay if you liked kiddy, slapstick humor.**
    No, but a friend of mine told me about something that was at the end with Sonic talking about 'Sexual Harrasment'!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast