Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best RPG ever

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Best RPG ever

what is your opinion andd why?

final fantasy VIII squalls demeanor and weapon add to the story line so much
    2. close second is StarOcean 3

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best RPG ever

no to sound cliche but ff7 was very good but personally i don't really have a favorite game by itself but i like all the final fantasies.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy 7 was awesome! But also Star Ocean the second story.

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought Tales of Symphonia was very, very good. It had this storyline that just kept sprawling outward and getting bigger. One could easily spend 3 weeks doing nothing but playing Tales of Symphonia.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong section man.

-Moving

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm...thats a tough one...

1)All the FF series for their awesome story, music, gameplay, and graphics.

2)The Star Ocean series for having a story that rivals any of the FF games and a exciting battle system that allows you to move the character and attack.

3)The Wild Arms series for also having great stories and music. Battle system is nothing that was revolutional but still kept it interesting.

4)The Grandia series also had a good story and gameplay although I've only played the first two.

5)The Tales series for the same reason as any of the other previously mentioned reasons.

...I guess that's it.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know, i dont have any rpg. my parents are stupid...they wont let me have them
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

i personally think the Xenosaga series is the best RPG game, i know every1 else luvs the FF series over anythin, but yea, Xenosaga series ftw

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast