Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best RPG ever

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Best RPG ever

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    I thought Tales of Symphonia was very, very good. It had this storyline that just kept sprawling outward and getting bigger. One could easily spend 3 weeks doing nothing but playing Tales of Symphonia.
    I agree tales of symphonia is one of the best rpgs ever. I also think that Kingdom Hearts, and KH2 are two of the best rpgs ever made for their story line, characters, and gameplay.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Best RPG in category of:

PS: Final Fantasy VIII, best storyline so far.
    PC, not online: NWN= Never winternights
    PC, online: Guildwars
    PC, online MMO: Tied first place WoW and Anarchy Online, cos' they both so addictive

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    I thought Tales of Symphonia was very, very good. It had this storyline that just kept sprawling outward and getting bigger. One could easily spend 3 weeks doing nothing but playing Tales of Symphonia.
    I played that game, but I don't think I will call it as the best RPG that I have ever played, though it comes very close it. ^^ But yes, I adore the storyline like Jet!!! It is a fun and enchanting game to play, and the characters are adorable. lol.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Jot wail on me but i think that the suidoken 4 is good for its occasional naval combat and i like that kinda stuff
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

DUDE!!! All of the Suikoden games rock!!! ^^; Sadly, I could find Suikoden 2!!! I only have the third and the fourth one, but Suikoden games are best RPG games for PS!!! Some of these games for sold, expensively on the net. U_U"

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup, suikoden games are really great, but your sig is about | | this much too big.
    Sry for pseudo-mod

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Thanks

In my opinion, the best RPG game that I ever played is of PS 1, named as Legend of The Dragoon!!! It is simply amazing, from start to finish!!!!! I have played a lot other RPGs, but I never felt bored playing this game. It was that engaging. The characters and the gameplay is superb! It has 4 discs, and it's awesome to the core!!!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say FF 7 was jus one of the best RPGs of all time. It cant be denied, it was one of the first, if not the first 3D RPG and it had one of the boldest storyline twist of all time.

I would also have to go with FFX coz the graphics, battle system and the storyline was wicked. I would put FFX and FF7 on the same level because both of them r jus so wicked.

Star Ocean probaly comes in with it's fastpaced battle system and diffculty but still i have yet to play it so i must try and get it.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast