+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Triliogy

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Triliogy

It seems hollywood is so in need of ideas that they cannot leave good trilogies to rest. Indian Jones used to be my favorite trilogy with Last Crusade closing out a remarkable saga, but that with the crystal Skull movie. Of course Star Wars is no longer a real trilogy, and by triliogy I mean Three films that complete a story, not just three films out of a set. I guess now it is a toss up between The Lord of the Rings and The Mad Max movies. LOTR is based off a great set of books, and are grand films with awesome acting. Mad Max is the king of the Post Apocalyptic flicks. When there is an energy crisis we know the first thing is to go get the football pads and spiked studs.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Triliogy

You know, I hate scary movies. However I love zombie flicks, so I have the Resident Evil trilogy and its my favorite over the others. Just because its got your evil corporations, zombies & monsters, plus it has humor and action.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

My Fave Trilogy is The Matrix because I really did get into the Birth, Life, Death concept that the series was based on. That and at the time Bullet time etc was really new so it captivated me in that sense.

My other fave trilogy would be Lord of the Ring's. I've really seen all the movie's as I'm currently still on the second book since 2003 (i have put it on hold). Its a perfect story about friendship and support as well as cool fit elves but thats as far as I will go with that.
    Last edited by Sazzy; Sep 06, 2009 at 04:57 PM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dont have a favorite but I have a couple that i think are in the top five.One of them is The Lord of The Rings which is such a great movie because of the acting, the characters,and the fighting scenes everything about that movie is great.My other one is The Matrix like Sazzy said great show love I love the fighting scenes .

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say Mad Max... That trilogy gave me my love of post-apocalptic stories/art when I was a kid. The action is great, and overall the series is pretty brutal. Though the first one is super low budget and cheap, it still rules over a lot of modern action movies because it's so raw.

Lord Of The Rings made me very very happy. I read the books when I was very little, and grew up with them... And I had been waiting for years for a live action LOTR movie... Peter Jackson did an amazing job with it. Although the casting could have been better. I love Frodo, and he was actually pretty hardcore in the books. They made him a little whiney baby in the movies. >.<;

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

[SPOILERS]

My favorit triliogy is the ALIEN movies where they finished it off with Riply dieing at the end as she jumps into the furnouse to kill the Alien Chestburster paresite inside of her. There were a host of games and comics for the little space roaches from hell, and then pitted them against the Predator and a few more games, comics, and novals, with AVP2 PC game being the best damn FPS game ever.
    But then they had to go and blow everything all to hell with Reserection, which was a good movie for the most part but then the ending with the "NEW BORN" completely killed it.
    Lets not forget the movie AVP, which was a good movie which could have been a lot better if it wasnt so watered down. Then AVP Requiom which was a story mostly revolving around the Aliens and Predator and had the Pred-Alien in it which was bad ass. How ever, like Reserection, the movie makers decided to screw the Alien pooch because they felt like being "creative" and made the Pred-Alien be half Queen half Facehugger which royaly pissed me and most people the hell off.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Since two people said Mad Max is good I will have to see it how old is it and whos in it.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I am going to have to go with Indiana Jones Trilogy,Probably one of the best ones out there i think.But that's just me.No matter how many times i watch it,it never gets boring to me, Great story line with humor and action makes it full of win in my opinion.

A close second for me would be Resident Evil trilogy.You just can't go wrong on zombies and guns.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast