+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Triliogy

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Best Triliogy

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I am going to have to go with Indiana Jones Trilogy,Probably one of the best ones out there i think.But that's just me.No matter how many times i watch it,it never gets boring to me, Great story line with humor and action makes it full of win in my opinion.

A close second for me would be Resident Evil trilogy.You just can't go wrong on zombies and guns.
    I would say you can't go wrong with fights, explosion and gore
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

The original Star Wars trilogy will always be #1 in my book! My brother and I can talk about Star Wars for hours. I like the concept of 'the force' and how human emotion is involved heavily in using it. Good and evil, light and dark, serenity and anger, etc.

Another favorite of mine would have to be the Matrix trilogy (the first movie is still the best one in my opinion). I like how the movies tell us that if we free our minds, anything is possible.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    The original Star Wars trilogy will always be #1 in my book! My brother and I can talk about Star Wars for hours. I like the concept of 'the force' and how human emotion is involved heavily in using it. Good and evil, light and dark, serenity and anger, etc.

Another favorite of mine would have to be the Matrix trilogy (the first movie is still the best one in my opinion). I like how the movies tell us that if we free our minds, anything is possible.
    Indeed Star Wars is so very epic. I hate the new stuff... it's just... Blah. Good ol' stop-motion rocks my socks off. Plus the story is just great, and the characters are pretty deep.

The first Matrix film rules. My mom and I saw it in theatres We had a philosophical conversation the rest of the night on what is real and what isn't Really though, not only is the action wicked awesome, the concept for Matrix is great. Now whenever my mom gets stressed out she calls me and says, "I took the friggin' pill - Will someone unplug me now?!!"

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Another trilogy that is really good but that people that I rearly think of as a trilogy is Oliver Stones Vietnam trilogy. They are Platoon, Born On The Fourth Of July and Heaven and Earth, I would not compare them to Mad Max but they are good and one is based off a real person.

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

LOTR all the way! That and the Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum (I think those are the titles) were really good.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm a LOTR person myself. I have all the extended editions and thought the entire thing was awesome. I grew up on the books, and they never get old. I watch one to two about once a month. The entire other discs fascinate me too, I love watching how films are made, and it's amazing the amount of work that went into LOTR.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2