View Poll Results: Best Video Game Company?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Square-Enix/Squaresoft/Square

19 34.55%
  • Nintendo

15 27.27%
  • Capcom

2 3.64%
  • Rockstar

3 5.45%
  • Atlus

2 3.64%
  • NIS

1 1.82%
  • Bungie

3 5.45%
  • Sega

1 1.82%
  • A Company Not Mentioned

7 12.73%
  • A Dead Company

2 3.64%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best Video Game Company?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Video Game Company?

Hey guys! i was wondering what company you think puts out the best products for it's consumers! what do they excel at most?

grafics?
    game play?
    originality?
    creativity?
    mulitplayer?
    storyline?
    characters?

^_^ my favorite would be Clover! Okami was an excellent game, you could tell that they had a lot more good ideas...

T_T rest in peace, Clover...

^o^ what about you guys?

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Video Game Company?

I have two fav game company's really.

One is Atlus because they did a great job on the Shadow Hearts series. The graphics, cinematics, music, gameplay on the last two Shadow Hearts games were awesome..I hope they make a fourth..

My second fav game compony is NIS. I love the Atelier Iris series. The first two Atelier games were fablous. I loved how they did the 2-D graphics. And the music was awesome. And the some of the dialouge in the first one was pretty funny. ^___^

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think EA games is one of the best the make lots of good games, and some of there games are really original like GTA.
    When GTA whas released it whas a big hit especialy becose you could do what you want and you didn't have to follow a particular storyline, also the part that you could steal evry car you wanted and could kil evryone you wanted where very populair.
    Also the sports games of EA sports are very good like Fiva Football.
    And then there racing games like the Need Foor Speen series i just love them, i started whit Need For Speed 2 SE then Need Feer Speed Porche 2000
    and Need For speed 3 and 4 and after that the entire Need For Speed Undergrouns series (i finisht Need For Speed Underground Carbon just a few months ago, now i only need to conect mu Nintendo Wii to the internet to race other people whit my Evo).
    But the reasons i said one of the best game company's is becose you didn't put it on the list while it defenitly belongs there, i cant really tel it's one really is the best there all pretty good so ill leave it at that.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think Zipper's one of the best, what they lack in story lines they make up 4 in graffics, tight controlls, and a multiplayer only rivaled by the makers of HALO.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

My vote goes to NIS.

Their games utilize 2D chars and even by the graphic standards of this day I say that they're high quality. They have great char designers, especially Takehito Harada, who worked on Disgaea and so on. Most of their games are either a stradegy RPG or an Action RPG so the gameplay varies. Their stradegy RPG uses unique features such as the free movement system (no more grids!!) and the ability to throw chars, equipments, etc in the field. This gives them a lot of originality and creativity. especially in the game "Makai Kingdom" theres just a LOT that you can do. Also another great thing about NIS games are that in most of the stradegy RPG titles the max level is 9999!! But usually the reccomended level to finish the main story is 80~90, so that gives a pretty good idea of the side quests, etc that you have to do after that main story. ^^

Unfortunately NIS games dont have multiplayer....I'd really like to see them try in future titles though. Imagine playing Disgaea or Makai Kingdom with your friend pitting your own original army against each other...(^^)

...thats what I have to say about NIS.

But ofcourse I love Square Enix and Atlus as well.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I say square -enix!!!! I love their final fantasy games and star ocean game!!!! And others!!!! They all have catchy stories, they have amazing graphics even with their kingdom hearts game!!!! I love how they design each character and their special attack!!! They so creative with the different worlds and places and more. It's just simple amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

im gonna say atari even though there nonexistant now they were
    the standerd for which nintindo went by they had sevral games
    that found rellly awesome like astroids , pit fall , vagaurd and
    atlantis.

i would spend hours with vangaurd iwt wasa cool game and
    killing the bad guys were cool , here is a link to expalin to you'
    what atari was when it was around Atari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

nintendo of course.they have the wii.it may not have the best graphics but they have
    game play
    originality
    creativity
    multiplayer
    storyline
    and chacters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast