View Poll Results: Best Video Game Company?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Square-Enix/Squaresoft/Square

19 34.55%
  • Nintendo

15 27.27%
  • Capcom

2 3.64%
  • Rockstar

3 5.45%
  • Atlus

2 3.64%
  • NIS

1 1.82%
  • Bungie

3 5.45%
  • Sega

1 1.82%
  • A Company Not Mentioned

7 12.73%
  • A Dead Company

2 3.64%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best Video Game Company?

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Video Game Company?

bungie for all of them HALO 1,2, and 3 i mean have you played the halo 3 beta lately the graphics scored bonus on my list

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think square-enix is the best i love the final fantasy series they definatly have lethel storyline, graphics, characters and originality

thank you equinn

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Nintendo.
    Nintendo.
    Nintendo.

<_< I look at all the other game companies and find flaws where my head just hurts... I love Atlus, NIS, Bungie, Atari, Capcom, SNK, Working Designs, Clover, SEGA, Game Freak, Square (no, not soft or enix, just the original Square), EA Games, UbiSoft, NeverSoft, Sony Entertainment, and etc etc etc...
    But... things just irk me...

Quote Originally Posted by Stuff not needed to be said
    Atlus was wonderful, but their lack of advertising and recopies made them a rather extinct-feeling company... love those guys to death, but their lack of acceptance to things make them rather limited.

NIS is very new school, but their lack of old-school is always a turn-off for me, seeing that they only like to look towards the future and leave behind the past... that's rather crippling for people such as I. Not only that but their games fed the growing flames of wannabes all over the U.S. ... not saying they were bad, they were great, just very... aggravating at times.

Capcom? Well... they always need a little more work on their stuff. And they just gotta' accept that Street Fighter is an eternal classic, so they don't need to try so hard on new fighting games.

Rockstar? GENIUSES! Their scripts are amazing and gameplay is fun, too. Not to mention their amazing use of well-working mini games that remind you of twisted versions of your old classic favorites. ...however, once you're done, you're done. Ruling the world gets kinda' tiring when the opposition stands no chance against you, basically.

Bungie are also geniuses... but they need to make more games in order to become a real big chief-gaming company in my opinion. Love Halo, but a company is more than just a single game.

Working Designs had great ideas, but they were a bit too foreign for some people...

Clover was great awesome and all-out beyond creative coolness with non-stop smooth gameplay that never got tiring... however, they're dead. You can blame Japan for that.

SEGA, well... they're great and all... but they try too hard sometimes. Anyone remember their systems? Too advanced for their time. The Game Gear ate batteries faster than any other system or controller from then to now, and the SEGA Saturn was definitely too fragile to be that advanced... ouch. But SEGA has always tried too hard, but they're good guys. Good good guys.

Well, the list goes on and on...

As for Nintendo?

Consistent fun. Consistent fun. Consistent fun.
    None of their stuff ever got old for me.
    Heck, you could be playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl in the future, but you know it's fun to go back to the original one on the N64! Same with the Mario Karts and Mario Parties. Their old classics never get tiring and neither are their new ones. It's consistently fun and creative. Not to mention that they're actually internationally-friendly... some companies hate to ship their stuff to other countries. An amazing company!

You can be talking about all the fun on the PS3 or the great stuff on the Xbox 360, but you know you'll have fun when playing some Nintendo games! You can never deny that. And if you do, you probably eat babies.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    im gonna say atari even though there nonexistant now they were
    the standerd for which nintindo went by they had sevral games
    that found rellly awesome like astroids , pit fall , vagaurd and
    atlantis.

i would spend hours with vangaurd iwt wasa cool game and
    killing the bad guys were cool , here is a link to expalin to you'
    what atari was when it was around Atari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Atari is just legandary and one of the oldest game company's around even though the time when they where very popular whas more then 10 years ago there games are stil prety good.
    And one of the best fighting games Soul Calliber whas made by Atari i have SC 2 and i really like it.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Atari is just legandary and one of the oldest game company's around even though the time when they where very popular whas more then 10 years ago there games are stil prety good.
    And one of the best fighting games Soul Calliber whas made by Atari i have SC 2 and i really like it.
    Soul Calibur is developed by Namco.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    I think EA games is one of the best the make lots of good games, and some of there games are really original like GTA.
    When GTA whas released it whas a big hit especialy becose you could do what you want and you didn't have to follow a particular storyline, also the part that you could steal evry car you wanted and could kil evryone you wanted where very populair.
    Also the sports games of EA sports are very good like Fiva Football.
    And then there racing games like the Need Foor Speen series i just love them, i started whit Need For Speed 2 SE then Need Feer Speed Porche 2000
    and Need For speed 3 and 4 and after that the entire Need For Speed Undergrouns series (i finisht Need For Speed Underground Carbon just a few months ago, now i only need to conect mu Nintendo Wii to the internet to race other people whit my Evo).
    But the reasons i said one of the best game company's is becose you didn't put it on the list while it defenitly belongs there, i cant really tel it's one really is the best there all pretty good so ill leave it at that.
    Hm GTA was made by Rockstar Games.

I dunno about EA being to original since they make the same sports game over and over again but just call it a different year like Madden 2007 or something. Haha the only thing that seems to change is the graphics and the add-ons as people say at work . So far I have only seen a very few original games and most of the time they just produce & not make them.

And for the best video game company I am going with Clover (rest in peace), Okami was an awesome game very original, awesome graphics, and of course great story. Who doesn't love Amaterasu

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertoekee View Post
    Hm GTA was made by Rockstar Games.
    GTA was made by DMA desing. Which later evolved into Rockstar Games.
    Later it became Rockstar North.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    GTA was made by DMA desing. Which later evolved into Rockstar Games.
    Later it became Rockstar North.
    Ooo didn't know they went through so many name changes. Did another company buy them or did they just want a name change?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast