Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Best video game soundtrack!! ^_^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best video game soundtrack!! ^_^

^_^ i really liked the soundtrack to Growlanser 3! perfect mix of techno, game-y type songs and singing! yeah!

oh, of course, i really liked that "Simple and Clean" song by Hikaru Utada from the Kingdom game! yay~!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that Final fantasy 7 had an amazing soundtrack. It takes first easily. If I had to say there was a second then it would be the Grandia games. THey also had a great soundtrack.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ i really liked the soundtrack to Growlanser 3! perfect mix of techno, game-y type songs and singing! yeah!

oh, of course, i really liked that "Simple and Clean" song by Hikaru Utada from the Kingdom game! yay~!
    Yeah, Kingdom Hearts has a pretty good score behind it's gameplay as well. I'm a HUGE fan of "Hikki", so when I first played Kingdom Hearts, my heart jumped into my throat. ^_^ Kingdom Hearts 2, I hear is a good game--never played it--but I've heard the soundtrack. It's pretty cool.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

oh there are several for me. First and foremost, is my most favorite game, Tales of the Abyss. My favorite song is the Fonic hymn(if u want to hear i have it on my profile)it such a good game with amazing music. Ummmm...my second would be Persona 3 cause the game came with a cd with its soundtrack in it and they are really good!!!^.^ well i'll stop there...^.^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    I would have to say that Final fantasy 7 had an amazing soundtrack. It takes first easily. If I had to say there was a second then it would be the Grandia games. THey also had a great soundtrack.
    Aw! Grandia!! I LOVE Grandia!! How could I have forgot about it??

Especially Grandia II!! Best RPG EVER! I still have the soundtrack! I love every single bit of it! Especially the remix to the main theme! It rocks my socks off!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Aw! Grandia!! I LOVE Grandia!! How could I have forgot about it??

Especially Grandia II!! Best RPG EVER! I still have the soundtrack! I love every single bit of it! Especially the remix to the main theme! It rocks my socks off!
    Oh yes that game does have a good sound track!!! I played Grandia 3 and i just love the begining!!^.^ I haven't played the others...

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

(Red alert) and (need for speed under ground 2) my favorite two soundtrack but i like to much (Devil may cry) and it spiritual songs >.<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Oh yes that game does have a good sound track!!! I played Grandia 3 and i just love the begining!!^.^ I haven't played the others...
    Funny, I've been dying to play Grandia 3, but never got around to it yet. Probably cuz I don't have a PS2 anymore. ^_^

But, if you're a big Grandia fan, you'll like Grandia II. Especially because it comes with the OST.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast