View Poll Results: which game is better: Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts 2???????

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kingdom Hearts

7 28.00%
  • Kingdom Hearts 2

18 72.00%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which is better Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts 2?

Newbie Twilight Dawn is off to a good start Twilight Dawn's Avatar
    Thanks

Which is better Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts 2?

i played Kh and Kh2 and i clearly thought Kh2 was a way better game than Kh
    because of its graphics, its reaction commands, storylines, and all the cool moves sora and his friends can do not to metion soras drive modes

but for some reason all ma friends said that Kh was a way better game than kh2

what do u guys think?????

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which is better KingdomHearts or KingdomHearts 2?

Personally I favoered KH2 over the first.

But really they're both good games. They both have excellent graphics, music, and storyline (Thanks to Square) and surprisingly even with Disney characters with Final Fantasy characters the story stuck together. I was bit worried when I first started playing KH but it turned out to be a good experience. ^^

..although the ending kinda left me thinking "WTF" Mickey Mouse kicking Heartless @$$!? That was kinda funny. LOL

Then there's KH2. I loved playing as Roxus, no Disney chars for a while. LOL

Even when you resume as Sora it was great. I loved the new battle system with the Drive and the Reaction command. ^^

What I really loved about KH2 is the additional FF party member, Auron!! Woot!! LOL

I wish that Square Enix will continue on the series adding more to anything that follows...which they will, cuz they're Square Enix. XD
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah KH2 is pretty awaesome because they added some new things like the reaction commands and the drive. Plying as Roxas was pretty annoying because it took you a couple hours just to get through it all.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I like KH and KH2 but i like KH2 better because of the changes they made to it like the battle system ,drive and newer graphics, music, and storyline made this one much better,also i cant wait to see KH3

on a side note i beat it in three days lol
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    Yeah KH2 is pretty awaesome because they added some new things like the reaction commands and the drive. Plying as Roxas was pretty annoying because it took you a couple hours just to get through it all.
    Really!? I quite enjoyed playing as Roxus, especially when he fights Axel with the Dual Keyblades...now thats was awesome. (^w^)

Now thats game play. XP

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I restarted the game so I could complete everything and beat Sephiroth...whihc annoyed me. >_< But I guess the final fight against Axel was fun. Fighting Demyx was really annoying though..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    Well I restarted the game so I could complete everything and beat Sephiroth...whihc annoyed me. >_< But I guess the final fight against Axel was fun. Fighting Demyx was really annoying though..
    Sephiroth, he was even harder to beat in KH2 than the first. But its worth it though. XD In the first KH I fought him all the time just to hear the "One winged Angel" theme in the BG. You'd think it'd be easier in KH2 but its not!! Took me a few tries before I beat him...but when I did, boy, did I beat him good. XD

Thats one thing I liked about the KH games. The remixed FF tracks.^^

...and newly done char designs. Like Setzer (FF6), Auron (FF10), Seifer, Fuujin, Raijin (All from FF8) and so on. Its nice to see your fav. FF chars in a new perspective. LOL

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the gameplay better for KH2. I was kinda disappointed in how easy it was to beat and it was kinda short. That's probably cause I have too much free time on my hands, lol. I didn't really get why they put in pirates of the carribean, must be running out of good movies to put in, lol.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast