+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big Trouble in Little China

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Big Trouble in Little China

I don't think I have heard of it. I don't watch alot of foreign movies. I have seen a Japanese movie about evil dolls trying to kill people it was lame. And I had to read the whole thing.(it had English subtitles) And I hate the Grudge 2.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I don't think I have heard of it. I don't watch alot of foreign movies. I have seen a Japanese movie about evil dolls trying to kill people it was lame. And I had to read the whole thing.(it had English subtitles) And I hate the Grudge 2.
    You are in luck then. This isn't a foreign film at all. Do a yahoo search and you could find some info on it. Check your local video store and you could prob find it in the favorites or classic section. I would suggest picking it up myself.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The part I only like is um Jack wants to get in fights but end up getting knocked out or missed out lol, even though he tried agains't one of the evil man's guards, guess he could a lot of punches.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I grew up watching this movie. for the longest i couldnt remember the title until i watched it recently. The humor is just something to remember.
    Seduced by Flesh

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah also the movie reminded me of something I watch before this movie, but I couldn't figure it out, and some the these parts like the thunder guy blow himself up for filling up air in him lol.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Oh that brings back some seriously favorable memories. When he descended from the ceiling. My god, that will be imprinted into my brain till the day I die.

Awsome movie. Love it to death, but the when the knife was thrown at Kurt...

That sucker was off by a mile. He derserved it ten fold over just for that shotty toss.
    yup that was unexpectedly dissapointing...must be a "magic" knife.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2