+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BioShock 2 Multiplayer

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

BioShock 2 Multiplayer

I just wanted to ask to see if anybody wanted to play with me online. I'm quite good had it since it came out but I need some good partners. So I was wondering who would want to join. Put down your username and when you can play.

Im on Xbox 360
    Last edited by The Beatle; Mar 19, 2010 at 04:37 PM.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: BioShock 2 Multiplayer

I've been playing this sooo much on PS3. Playstation I.D. is IamFrostey.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Im on Xbox 360 can they connect sorry for not putting that up there.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I figured, no one friggin plays PS3, I see the same people on there all the time.

Thanks

I want to get a Playstation 3, Xbox 360 pisses me off you have to pay for the wireless thing which costs way to much even if you buy it on Ebay, and you have to get it unless you want all those cords everwhere and it to screw up your internet up. Then you have to buy membership which sucks and all the items on the online stores are way to much its terrible.

+ Reply to Thread