+ Reply to Thread

Thread: books by R.A. Salvatore

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

books by R.A. Salvatore

This guy is such an amazing author it makes other prominent authors weep with envy. (no efface to anyone.)

Some of the books he made are Dark elf trilogy and the way he wrote it simply amazing. It's almost like art. This guy is seriously the master of writing.

Dizzit Du'Urden, one of the main characters the author made is one of the most celebrated character for any fantasy books in Ebarron, Dragon Lance, Forgotten Realms, Dungions and Dragons whatever. Even more famous out side of games.

It's simply amazing. If you havn't read it then go read it. even the people who hates reading can bring them to actually like to read. Like me.

If you haven't read any of it. i suggest you read the 'Homeland" by R.A. Salvatore.

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: books by R.A. Salvatore

Yah hes a realy good wrighter/artist. I have the whole . and this summer I will read it all. Btw I am a proud owner of Complete Drizzt Collection - 21 books.^^
    I read the first 3 books and there awsome.
    And because I play D&D - FRCS it makes it more interesting for me to read because I know sometimes what realy goes on.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

sweet. have you read the Promise of the witch king. The leader Jakryle and Artimes goes on an adventure togather. it's crazy. the battle sceans are simply amazing and extreamly creative. It's a whole new series. i read all his books and hoping he comes up with more.

Thanks

Nope I havent. But I'm reading Lovecrafts collection of novels, its very cool, and spooky. Ooooouuuuu.^^

Thanks

u ever read Anita Blake series. It's pretty good and defenatly unique and very popular.

it's about the united states making the vampires legal. it's also about a women Anita Blake she's an animator. as in a necromancer. it's worth to read these kind of books where it has alot of drama instead of violance. it's a fresh thing for me. plus it's a rated R so it's a bonus.

Thanks

Nah there arent many english book stores where I live.
    And the only vampire books I read was the Vampire the Masqurade series.
    And the Diablo series, its brutal. These novels mostly are about the mood, and the details it gives.
    but still Salvatores books are the best hes a genius.

+ Reply to Thread