+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Books vs. Movies

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Books vrs. Movies

If you're like me, when you read a good book? It feels as if you're in a movie. It seems as if you have the perfect seat and everything is revolving around you. So, I'd choose the book. Atleast then I wont have to put up with noisy people while paying attention to the story. (usually, lol)
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

depending on what kind of gender. for example the scary book are usually scarier on the big screen and same with fighting scenes. i enjoy comedy in books or manga cuz somthing about has some sort pof charm on me

so i cant really choose which one is better only if there is a specific gender

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer books. They are more in depth. Plus I'd rather use my own ideas of what people and places look like other then what other people saw it as. But movies are fun!!! I just prefer books.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by negimaster50 View Post
    Which would you rather choose a book or a movie. and tell me why you think one is better
    well in any case, definatly a book, i spend most of my time(when im not on here or sleeping and playing video games) readin, i am a book worm, it is so much easier getting interested in a book then a movie, certain movies suck (alot these days, i.e Borat ) except for a few, and with books, you use your imagination to imagine the characters

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends, some movies are better as books, some books would be better as movies or left how they are. I like books and movies equally, as long as what ever I'm interested is good then I'll take my time to read or watch it. I don't prefer one or the other.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    If you're like me, when you read a good book? It feels as if you're in a movie. It seems as if you have the perfect seat and everything is revolving around you. So, I'd choose the book. Atleast then I wont have to put up with noisy people while paying attention to the story. (usually, lol)
    I agree. When you read a good book, it's almost as if your in that world, you know what they are seeing, how they are feeling. Your in that world.
    However in movies, your just watching it, not actually in it ( some great movies are an exception though) and you have no idea what the character is thinking, so it's harder to connect (in a way) with those characters.
    But that doesn't stop me from sitting down and watching a few good movies every now and then ^^

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    I prefer books. They are more in depth. Plus I'd rather use my own ideas of what people and places look like other then what other people saw it as. But movies are fun!!! I just prefer books.
    as many people have said, books are more indepth, but the problem is that it depends on the genre. manga books sometime look kooler when they are printed into books. biography's and topical books are interesting on movies because the writer can display his ideas viz pictures to get his point more across. horror movies can show a person real fright, where mental horror is better portrayed in books, leaving your mind confused and scarred (now a days some horror movies are left not seen) so yes, it is based on genre.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

I like both, because movies allow one to see what is going on that can be hard to put into words. But a book allows on to imagine and explore & create a world of your own. Books allow your mind to run wild with emotions and anything that you want. You control the setting, but you are guided with words. I guess a book can be better.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast