+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Books vs. Movies

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Books vrs. Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    as many people have said, books are more indepth, but the problem is that it depends on the genre. manga books sometime look kooler when they are printed into books. biography's and topical books are interesting on movies because the writer can display his ideas viz pictures to get his point more across. horror movies can show a person real fright, where mental horror is better portrayed in books, leaving your mind confused and scarred (now a days some horror movies are left not seen) so yes, it is based on genre.

I see your point. It does depend on the genre, but I still prefer books over movies (not nessicarly just manga, because I do prefer certain animes over the book) ^_^ I just like reading the books more.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Newbie <Sora> is off to a good start <Sora>'s Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Books vs. Movies

I would have to say I like books more because you have to use your imagenatio and think. for example if there are any eragon fans out there I made the major mistake of seeing the movie befor I read the book I now can not stand the movie. and the,I know there old, Harry Potter books are Thousands times better than the movies I'm discusted that they woud do things that badly.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Books vs. Movies

Quote Originally Posted by <Sora> View Post
    I would have to say I like books more because you have to use your imagenatio and think. for example if there are any eragon fans out there I made the major mistake of seeing the movie befor I read the book I now can not stand the movie. and the,I know there old, Harry Potter books are Thousands times better than the movies I'm discusted that they woud do things that badly.
    lol i totally understand you i read the book and when i heard the movie comin out i was like YES! but after seeing it i thought i was gonna vomit

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

I tend to have the patience for a movie, but I have a hard time finding time, and remembering to keep returning to a book.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OdysseanPromise View Post
    I tend to have the patience for a movie, but I have a hard time finding time, and remembering to keep returning to a book.
    that is true, a movie keeps your attention with some stunning pictures and sounds that stimulate your mind to keep watching the movie, rather than getting a refund. a book tends to make ur brain realise some of the plot twists, rather than a movie, where the plot twist is explosed. i tend to like movies for dates, and who herd of asking ur girlfriend out to read a book. ROFL!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Nisuu is off to a good start Nisuu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to me that depends on the book that your going to read or the movie your going to watch. Books like harry potter seem to grab your attention. For example i was reading harry potter and the half blood prince and i was about to cry when any character was going to cry. Or im movies like the classic Neverending Story, it didn't really grab my attenion. I may seem to be rambeling on but in conclusion all im trying to say is their both kindove the same depending on the veriety.
    Nisuu
    <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3