+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Boondocks

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Boondocks

MAN.?! I am so glad that Boondocks came with a second season (what a looong WAIT... lol, but I think it's worth it)...

I am not going to lie... I don't know too much about the creator, but I am amazed of his genius to capture culture backgrounds, stereotypes, honesty, humor, etc. him & his staff puts into the Boondocks...

Then the voices of the chararcters play a huge role in it's success plus of course the animation mixed in with all the other brilliance content you got yourself a classic in the making... (In my opinion of course)...

I like all of the Boondocks... Some of my favorites are the Xbox killer, Captain Save a Hoe, The L3monad3 stand (you think mental retardation is cute... lol) I have more, but you might have the whole season one episode list on here ^_^

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    MAN.?! I am so glad that Boondocks came with a second season (what a looong WAIT... lol, but I think it's worth it)...

I am not going to lie... I don't know too much about the creator, but I am amazed of his genius to capture culture backgrounds, stereotypes, honesty, humor, etc. him & his staff puts into the Boondocks...

Then the voices of the chararcters play a huge role in it's success plus of course the animation mixed in with all the other brilliance content you got yourself a classic in the making... (In my opinion of course)...

I like all of the Boondocks... Some of my favorites are the Xbox killer, Captain Save a Hoe, The L3monad3 stand (you think mental retardation is cute... lol) I have more, but you might have the whole season one episode list on here ^_^
    Yeah, A-Dub's very good at what he does. He never ceases to inspire me. Anywho, I watched the first episode of Season 2 last night, and all I can say is OMG!!! It was beautiful!! Such smooth animation, such great humor and to top it off; Ruckus can use nunchaku!!! That's great! ^_^

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

the boondocks is sooo funny i can barely watch it
    SUFFERING!, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    the boondocks is sooo funny i can barely watch it
    ahem, anyways...

I manage to catch one of the new episodes just now about Tom's wife falling for Usher. The humor has gotten so much lighter, but even more funny. Highlights of the show.

- Waiter saying, "I wouldn't let that shit happen to me"
    - Huey saying, "At least she didn't fall for Omarion"
    - Tom finishing, but we see his wife reading a book
    and A Pimp Named Slickback.
    "Bitch dependency"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A Pimp Named Slickback.
    "Bitch dependency"
    indeed a funny name for a pimp. i dont watch the show that often, but every time i do i whish i watched it more...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a very funny series which brings me to ask this next question are there new episodes of the boondocks or are they reruns right know?

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

umm, yeah.. there definitly new. it says so on the [as] slides between shows.

i think its crazy how the grandpa has a big eye and a little eye.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie bpoponmyheart is off to a good start bpoponmyheart's Avatar
    Thanks

I love love love The Boondocks. I've watched the whole series about two or three times through. Definetly going to need to check out the new season. It's already out you said?

Favorite episodes are hard to find, but I think it started out with a bang on episode one. I love how no matter what Huey says, everybody just keeps clapping. He's so cute when he's frustrated and on a rant. Not to mention the whole bit about winning over the white man with cheese was pretty much awesome. And so true, lol. ;p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast