+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Boondocks

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Boondocks

I like Boondocks! Its funny & not for the easily offended! I haven't seen the first 2 episodes I missed them. When does it come on?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    ahem, anyways...

I manage to catch one of the new episodes just now about Tom's wife falling for Usher. The humor has gotten so much lighter, but even more funny. Highlights of the show.

- Waiter saying, "I wouldn't let that shit happen to me"
    - Huey saying, "At least she didn't fall for Omarion"
    - Tom finishing, but we see his wife reading a book
    and A Pimp Named Slickback.
    "Bitch dependency"
    Aww, man! I missed the new episode!! Yarr! Do you know if they'll show an encore this Saturday?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Aww, man! I missed the new episode!! Yarr! Do you know if they'll show an encore this Saturday?
    That I am really not sure man, you would have to somehow check their schedule. But so far it seems to me that every night they would show two episodes, first one would be from the new season (new opening song), and the second would be the from the old one.

EDIT: YouTube - The Boondocks "Tom, Sara and Usher" Part 1 (Season 2)

Here you go bro, it should be in 3 parts.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

YouTube works too! ^_^ I usually don't miss The Boondocks when it comes on, but Monday was rough this week. >_<

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hammer is a proud follower of White Jesus, God of the white man

Even with the horrible racist overtone in the series as seen above (Where is Tych, he would love this subject) I still find myself watching and laughing. I am glad there is a new season but do wish they would tone down some of the rasict junk in the series.

P.S. Slickback having his own grandma as a hoe....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    P.S. Slickback having his own grandma as a hoe....
    My friend told me that Slickback is an actual person, not as a pimp of course, but is an alter ego's of a black comedian.

*Slap*"yo bitch, don't give me that shit everytime a new Mac comes out"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    My friend told me that Slickback is an actual person, not as a pimp of course, but is an alter ego's of a black comedian.

*Slap*"yo bitch, don't give me that shit everytime a new Mac comes out"
    The guy who plays as A Pimp Named Slickback is none other than Kat Williams (Y'know, Money Mike from Friday after Next?) That's one funny guy, right there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3