+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Borat

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Borat

hey whats up well I bet you have heard Borat is super funny or racial well I thought the movies was so funny and I love him and I was thinking what you thought of the movie

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Borat

It was a very big disaster... I wondered why people even liked it -_-; it wasn't very funny and had a stupid storyline and plot.

P.S: I think someone made one of these already :/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

what do you mean I love borat how do you mean it was stupid

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan was nothing short of a "Great Success!"

Funny to the core and politically wrong to the limit.

Nominated for the Oscar "Best Writing, Screenplay Based on Material Previously Produced or Published" (which it just might win).
    Winner of the Golden Globe for "Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy"

Thanks

hay heck yes well dude he does not come from that country hes a guy from UN and he is just acting like a guy from an place to watch the movie free go to peekvid go to movies and there you can watch it I have seen it like 3 times so far

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

*kisses a hot girl* "and theis eis my sister" HAHAHAHAHAHA. I loved this movie because it shows how closed off and freaky weird americans are. Its was like making fun of us without exagerating, which makes it even funnier.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    hay heck yes well dude he does not come from that country hes a guy from UN and he is just acting like a guy from an place to watch the movie free go to peekvid go to movies and there you can watch it I have seen it like 3 times so far
    UN? Sacha Baron Cohen hails from the United Kingdom although he is of Jewish descent.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    UN? Sacha Baron Cohen hails from the United Kingdom although he is of Jewish descent.
    And he's really hot.

When I began watching the movie.. I didnt knnow what I had gotten myself into. And as it progressed? It began to get funny. Nothing really serious, but it was a good laugh. I couldve waited for it to come out on DVD though.
    Seduced by Flesh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast