+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Borderlands

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Borderlands

My brother just picked up Borderlands for PS3, the other day, and I must say that I'm highly impressed! What beautiful graphics and such smooth animation! The game play is great and it's a shooter/RPG. It doesn't get much better than that. I'm amazed that I wasn't aware of this game until its release!

Has anyone else played this game yet? What's your opinion about it? Do you like it, so far? Or, are you disappointed with the game? Why?

Let's talk about 'Borderlands'! ^_^

*LOL at the robot named 'Clap Trap' *

Newbie tabin42 is off to a good start tabin42's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Borderlands

I knew about it for a while before its release and was anticipating it, but as I don't have the money to spend on it, I haven't got it yet. It's great to hear that you are impressed with it though, now I know for sure it is worth getting. I also like the graphics, the developers made good use of the cel shading in my opinion.

So if you have started your own game, what class have you picked? I know there are four, Brick, Siren, Hunter(I think), and Soldier, who each have their own unique abilities. I am interested to know which ones you think are good to play.

And Clap Trap is awesome haha, I have seen him in trailers, and he looks like a funny character that fits well into the game.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    My brother just picked up Borderlands for PS3, the other day, and I must say that I'm highly impressed! What beautiful graphics and such smooth animation! The game play is great and it's a shooter/RPG. It doesn't get much better than that. I'm amazed that I wasn't aware of this game until its release!

Has anyone else played this game yet? What's your opinion about it? Do you like it, so far? Or, are you disappointed with the game? Why?

Let's talk about 'Borderlands'! ^_^

*LOL at the robot named 'Clap Trap' *
    Oh, how much I want this now! I've been torn between this or the new Ratchet & Clank game, but it's leaning towards this since all my PS3 buddies are bugging me to get it. Ahhhh, I want it now. I've been anticipating it for like months....

...You may have been the deciding factor here. I think Ratchet's gonna have to wait. The graphics and humor and so many guns shall blow my mind!

...Just like on the cover. xD
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

really guys? its good? awesome, ill definitely try it out, thanx. It seems to me like a fallout/ crackdown/ left 4 dead mixture.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by POOHEAD189 View Post
    really guys? its good? awesome, ill definitely try it out, thanx. It seems to me like a fallout/ crackdown/ left 4 dead mixture.
    Basically it's like Diablo, only in a first person shooter jacket. You collect loot by killing stuff and completing quests. You then use the loot to make new guns and repeat. The bonus is that you can do it with up to 3 other people online and up to 1 other person offline (split screen).

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

ive been anticipating this game for awhile. the game looks amazing and i love the art style. my friend told me about it and said he has already spent 90 hours playin it and it takes about 200 to completely beat it. ive heard there issomething like 100000 guns. that might exageratted but more guns than any other game. i would be getting this game but my money is reserved for tekken 6 right now...

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

The total number is unknown, but it's been speculated to be anywhere from over 100,000 to an over-exaggerated "87 Bazillion" ...which is amazing. It's because they add random parts and mechanics, schematics, mods, scopes, and a whole bunch of other jazz to make each gun "unique". It's rather mind-blowing to be honest, no pun intended. I've already heard some crazy combination from my friends who have it already. It's just...amazing, as I've said.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been playing this game like non-stop.Though not much online (only with a few friends not with anons), I wanna max out a character to see what lvl 50ing is all about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast