+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Borderlands

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Borderlands

Well, I've gotta say, I've had Borderlands a good two weeks now, and I love it. So much. The gameplay is even more intense than I expected, the guns are mind-blowing, and as much I had my doubts, the story engaged me from start to finish. I'm a level 44 Sniper right now, with focus on extended magazines and criticals/fast rates of fire. I've found a handful of just bloody awesome guns, including a Sniper Rifle with the Red Text: "Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!" Basically, when you scope and shoot, it burst fires 5 bullets. With my extended magazine and proficiency, It holds 20 per clip. This game is like, my new addiction. And that's saying a lot. I really hope DLC adds on to its already amazing-ness.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    The achievements are pretty easy to get, nothing nigh-on impossible to achieve, but the game has several "in-game achievements-achievements" as well... meaning it's some challenges you complete in the game, get a message saying you got it, but you don't get an achievement/trophy until you do an exaggerated form of it.
    ...not as satisfying as an achievement/trophy, though. ... I like to look through my achievements/trophies just to see the pictures and read the descriptions.
    They practically throw achievements and trophies at you during the first few hours of game play. I was a little disappointed about that. But it's still a good game! ^_^

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Great game. I like mostly everything about it. Mostly though, I like the humor in it. You can play it with a huge group of people around and most people will probably be laughing. I go to a tech college and we had a LAN party. This game was the star, many people playing on the PC, and PS3, with a separate room for XBOX360 version.

One personal experience I had was playing Brick, with my friend playing Mordecai. Coming out of Sledge's safehouse, I was annoyed at the fact that we had to run back. So I told my friend that I felt like just raging past them all and getting to the beginning of the level so we could continue on. So I rage. And I run. Up the stairs, and then I jump over the rail. I hit an exploding barrel and it explodes. Now imagine this from my friend's point of view. Brick raging, running up stairs, jumping over the rail, and after, all you see and hear is an explosion. Meanwhile though, he's sniping all the guys that popped up to shoot me. Then he revives me and I rage again. This time jumping over the roc nest, punching. I kill about eight rocs with shocking fists. It was epic.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3