+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brilliant shows getting the axe

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Brilliant shows getting the axe

"FlashForward," "Scrubs" Are Cancelled: Which Shows Are Returning? - Entertainment on The Stir by CafeMom

Several shows are getting the axe and I don't get it. One of them up on the chopping block is Flashforward. This is an awesome show. One of the few original shows on television these days and it gets low ratings. Romantically challenged is also going off the air. Did they even give it a chance? What show do you disagree with them cancelling?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brilliant shows ettimg the axe

I personally don't know why they brought Scrubs back in the first place. I mean I love that show, but when you make grand ending then bring it back a few months later, that's kinda a slap in the face a lil' bit. Sometimes it's good to let good TV shows die, would anyone really watch 'Seinfeld' nowadays?

The rest of those shows I've never seen or don't care about. I imagine some of my friends will be mad that 'Lost' is going away, but eh, what can ya do? I barely watch enough TV anymore to really know any of these shows. die-hard fans die hard though.

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brilliant shows getting the axe

i was interested in flash forward, it sounded good at least. but i must confess i never made the time to watch it i can't believe they are going to ax it though. i thought it was doing good. well i guess i wont ever see it now.

*GASP* not law & order!!!! O_O! i love law & order i hope that it doesn't really get cancelled

but nothing is really more annoying then shows getting cut off mid series. its like when an anime gets cut short and you suddenly get what i like to call the ending speech, normally the main character talking about how they will go on and fight the good fight and every one will be friends forever or whatever
    the only difference is if the anime cuts short like that you can just buy the manga's and read on. but not so much with tv shows like this. once its over you just have to accept whatever BS ending they give you (if the show has gone on long enough to deserve an ending, other wise its like it just vanishes)

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Really!!!!!! But I like Flash Forward That is just dumb!!!!
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved scrubs and i hope they dont cut law and order i enjoy that show greatly. =( i think they keep cutting the wrong shows and leaving on mindless garbage
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Banned shigurai is off to a good start shigurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Every one knows firefly, that western scifi with the two hottys enara and the mechanic, what was her name. Any ways this show should have at least gotten one more season, i mean come on one more season to destroy the reavers would be sweet, with them whiping the alliance in the butt too. Thats a brilliant show getting the axe, at least there is a movie spin off.

later

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

As long as they don't cut Dexter, I'm good. I'd like to see another True Blood season too though

Newbie BuckTurgidson is off to a good start BuckTurgidson's Avatar
    Thanks

You forgot to mention Law & Order, which got canceled just recently. Used to love it. It was getting kinda routine anyway. The stories were much better during the first four seasons when Michael Moriarty was in it.

Good thing there's still SVU, though they seem to be working with a cut-and-paste script, too.
    I ain't got those "speshul" privileges yet so, uh, ignore the cutesy user pic for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast