+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bruce Lee's Death

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bruce Lee's Death

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    No it wasn't.
    What was the first movie with his actual voice in english then? I thought all the rest they just replaced the real voice with somebodys voice in english.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I luv anime View Post
    What was the first movie with his actual voice in english then? I thought all the rest they just replaced the real voice with somebodys voice in english.
    Nah see, they hire some people to do the voice thing bruce lee however does his kicking and punching and the voice does the rest.......I think.

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Nah see, they hire some people to do the voice thing bruce lee however does his kicking and punching and the voice does the rest.......I think.
    Yeah thats right, in all but one movie its not Bruce Lees actual voice. I forgot and thought it was The Game of Death but the movie was Enter The Dragon. Or am I wrong again?
    Last edited by I luv anime; Mar 13, 2007 at 09:13 PM.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    Why was he taking the drug? That has me interested.
    If you are talking about the aspirin like drug, then he was complaining of a having a headache to the one guy, so he gave bruce the drug. Reaction to set drug is what did it, at least that's what I keep reading.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3