+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bully

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

Bully

has anyone here played this yet?? It's a really good game. If you know any secrets about the game, please tell me in a pm.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bully

Yeah I bought the game when it first came out. I was expecting it to be similar to GTA, but it was definitely more fun in many ways. I haven't played in a while so I am stuck at the part when I just joined the Preps. I don't know of any secrets, but I was told to help out the bum at the school. He has some good fighting moves he can teach you.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

For all of the flack Rockstar's getting... they make pretty good sandbox games I'd love to get my hands on "Bully"... unfortunately, it's never been released in Japan T_T

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

It has been out for quite a while....if you are talking about the first one. (I dont even know if there is a second one) I thought it was another GTA so I did not get it. Reading some reviews on it I may consider buying neway.
    Is it only for the PS2, and is there a sequel to it O_o I could have swore I read something about it fairly recently.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    For all of the flack Rockstar's getting... they make pretty good sandbox games I'd love to get my hands on "Bully"... unfortunately, it's never been released in Japan T_T
    It's a pretty fun game, but I wouldn't go so far as to order it from the US and paying for all the tax and duty just for the game though. Or is it that your Japanese PS2 can't play american games??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh, I had some fun times with that game at my friend's house. It was a while ago, but I remember it being rather humorous. Especially when one kicks the other in the nuts because he's like a "good boy" or somethin'? I dunno. Hellla fun game though.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    It's a pretty fun game, but I wouldn't go so far as to order it from the US and paying for all the tax and duty just for the game though. Or is it that your Japanese PS2 can't play american games??
    PS2 is region coded... add to that the fact that it is illegal for shops to ship region-coded software overseas (thanks to international copyright treaty), and it's near impossible to get your hands on foreign console games.

Try ordering a Japanese game on amazon.co.jp and shipping it to the US :P

You can't. They won't let you.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea im one that owns the game and i really like it. i havent beaten it yet but i think im preety much at the end of the game. reason being is i got a PS3 recently so ps2 games dont get my attention much anymore lol
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast