+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Burn out 5 comin' to next GEN

Otaku powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Burn out 5 comin' to next GEN

Earlier today Electronic Arts announced that Burnout 5 is in development for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 console's.

Alex Ward, director of game design at Criterion Games, stated that "Burnout 5 is a complete reinvention of the series, built from the ground up for the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360. To truly create next-generation gameplay, we needed to truly create a next-generation game, from top to bottom."

Burnout 5, as always, delivers the next level of speed and destruction with brand new next-gen technology that allows gamers to literally rip their cars in half, and it comes packed with the most explosive pile-ups in the history of the Burnout series.

Burnout 5 gives players license to terrorize a place called Paradise City, the ultimate racing battleground, and with roads containing massive traffic, it can be anybody's race. The developers scratched the need to jump in and out menus to search for a fun race. Every inch of the world is created to deliver heart-stopping Burnout-style gameplay and every intersection is a potential crash junction.

Of course when playing Burnout, rules mean absolutely nothing. When gamers enter Paradise City, they are assigned a Drivers License that keeps record of the player's most agressive, reckless, and destructive exploits behind the wheel. When player's push things to hard, they'll be racing against the city's most harsh burners, and these legends aren't interested in who crosses the finish line first.

The title is being developed by Criterion Games UK and will ship in 2007 under the EA name.
    Power -xxx- aka -M.Ali
    I Fly Swiftly through the air
    I Spread My Wings Without A trace

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Burn out 5 comin' to next GEN

cool, although I never played any of the burnout games before I'll be looking forward to this one. So then it must have some incredible new features.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope they make the online play better. The menu's were horrible. Though the play was good.

Newbie pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods's Avatar
    Thanks

cool i must burn it at once i have xbox 360..
    ]squeeze me. squash me. squish me

+ Reply to Thread