Any USA cabal players here? i thought we could chill laid back and share some of our cool ingame experiances...

i started off with a mage its my prefferd class in most games of this type, it was quite cool by far the best Damage per second class there is in the whole game due to its many huge Area Damage skills. The mage is awsome in many ways and i was happy with it until Ep2 update came along seeing that at Ep1 before ep2 teh mage was one of the top duelers and fasters levelers in the game, now after ep2 it have become some what of a support class

well its all good i made a warrior and wow this dude is hardcore i mean i can constanly tank 3 to 6 orange mobs depending on my gear and how fast i pot :P but he levels pretty quickly as well, while my mage would die even while poting with the best gear he could wear :P but have in mind mages are range classes.

i was thinking to level up my warrior to cap level and the my mage when ever i got some time :P might even start a few others classes after i hit a good level with both of my players...