+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 4

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Call of Duty 4

whats up AO, anyone a big fan of COD4 and the online play, i just love the online play and the story line

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Call of Duty 4

I'm not a big fan of it, but right now it's our newest game so we are playing it online almost every night. Never got a chance to play the campaign because my system died when we first bought it, so now that it's fix we don't bother to go play the campaign.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    whats up AO, anyone a big fan of COD4 and the online play, i just love the online play and the story line
    Call Of Duty 4 is rather good but i am not really a shooter styled gamer, infact i despise them really. Halo 3 was good but after the repetitive killing i just get extremely bored of doing the same thing over and over. I know raceing is like that but it's always a diffrent race you know what i mean? Like you always race and you don't know what your opponent is going to do next, and it's fun to explore around thats why i dislike call of duty 4, however it as a shooting game is really rather good! I wouldn't say it was better than halo 3 probably because of the fact that halo 3's driving is so much more funner than Call Of Duties But yes if your a shooter i would advise you to buy it, it has a great story line i think, people in my school dislike it but, well the stories are all the same level of diffculty really except you die in like one shot instead of five (as an example)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Its an epic game, I couldn't put it down and I had it beat in 6 hours. I loved the story line, and I think that if they made a movie from it, it would sell well.

I wouldn't compare it to Halo 3 though, since the experience on the console is so much different from the PC (Unless your comparing the console version of CoD4).

My favorite part of the game is when
     click to show spoiler

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Im playing it offline for now, I need to get x box live...but i also need to buy 2 more Bokken, and thats going to be 20 bucks...blah blah...and x box live is 56 dollars i think. And ill need the headset and cords too.
    Continuous effort-Not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post
    Im playing it offline for now, I need to get x box live...but i also need to buy 2 more Bokken, and thats going to be 20 bucks...blah blah...and x box live is 56 dollars i think. And ill need the headset and cords too.
    This is the thing i dislike about the X-BOX, X-box live, you actually have to pay to go online even after you've bought the dam thing! PS3 is just wham bang on you go, so buy Call Of Duty 4 on a Playstation 3 format

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm really not into this game but have been playing it on 360 and it's awesome but don't be so much a COD fan xD

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post

My favorite part of the game is when
     click to show spoiler
    I really loved the endings to both stories, i was like ''ah holy hell thats creepy.''
     click to show spoiler

I have the console version, aswell as some XboxLIVE. Online play is by far the best aspect of CoD4*is an ace sniper*

I have other games like; Assassin's Creed, Halo 3, Forza 2,Armored Core 4, all nice games, but they dont compare to the gameplay spent like Call Of Duty. The live expirence is by far the best yet.(they're also Halo3 for online., but for my its about interest)

I also love the fact this a 'need to keep moving' game. You can hide behind a wall but you'll eventually get a shot through it. Ducking, going into prone and the Perks are all the rage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast