+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Call of Duty 4

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Call of Duty 4

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    I also love the fact this a 'need to keep moving' game. You can hide behind a wall but you'll eventually get a shot through it. Ducking, going into prone and the Perks are all the rage.
    Yup, winners don't camp, and campers don't win. It irks me especially when the whole team camps.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Yup, winners don't camp, and campers don't win. It irks me especially when the whole team camps.
    I hate playing any Hardcore match, because thats all anyone does, and it pisses me off to no end
    Thats why you counter that by taking on the role of 'Grenade Whore'! or even 'noobtuber'

I only admit to camping when i see an enemy close on radar, then knifing him *like being a scary monster*

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I hate playing any Hardcore match, because thats all anyone does, and it pisses me off to no end
    Thats why you counter that by taking on the role of 'Grenade Whore'! or even 'noobtuber'

I only admit to camping when i see an enemy close on radar, then knifing him *like being a scary monster*
    i only camp when i run out of amo and all i have left is my sniper rifle and a knife the i go to the corners of the map and snipe
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

if u like one day to join me in a match of cod4 send me a messdge (hedgehog00666)
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well this was okay im kinda of getting depressed how bad there games are getting.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

bad games ha i laugh at that statement. i play online often i play on the 360 becuase of lag when i play online with the ps3 i dont mind paying 60 bucks a year for xboxlive im in the tenth prestige (should have even gone but the first you cant stop) and i willing to play anyone but i dont play hardcore teamdeath match just a bunch of people caping with m21 sniper rifles and g3s

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I got crysis before cod4...
    the single player story line in crysis is awesome and the game play is great... I was all like oh im never gonna play other games again... so I started online... im gonna be honest w u... I am in the suck-average range of FPS... but I was pwning in that game... the thing is, that the online multi player for crysis is a piece of crap. no team work @ all and yeah...

I decided to buy cod4 cuz online cysis was crap... even tho the simgle player storyline is xtremely short... its beautiful! and online... woah... just a great game... all the classes and everything... COD4 best game by far.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2