+ Reply to Thread

Thread: call of duty world at war wii

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking call of duty world at war wii

friend ids to plaay? mines 206349505953 =) itually have a group of people to play with =) im not bad
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: call of duty world at war wii

ok tha wii version is crap it is crap i dont like it for the wii i like to play FPS with controllers and i cant deal with the wii mote its to much at that moment so i cant do that anyway. but othet than that the cod w&w is very fun tho a little old but veru badass lol
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Very fun game, how ever I am very sick of Jugg babies combining second chance, makes then exstreamly difficult to kill even with stopping power or double tap. Type 100 was a P.O.S. weapon in WWII but made it the uber gay cheapo weapon in the game. I didn't like how inaccurate they made the M1 Grand which was actually a very accurate weapon (I have fired one before and its very accurate) Glad they fixed that with the new patch. Don't like the fact that the MP40 does more damage over the Thompson as the Thommy fires a larger round and a higher rait of fire. MP44, the game made it so it has almost no recoil going full auto despite the fact the gun in real life was very inaccute. These are really my owly gripes about the game, but over all the fun factor out weighed them. Thompson + Round drum + Stopping power/Juggernaught = Get out of my way punks!!
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

mezzo1991 (Mar 26, 2009)

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Very fun game, how ever I am very sick of Jugg babies combining second chance, makes then exstreamly difficult to kill even with stopping power or double tap. Type 100 was a P.O.S. weapon in WWII but made it the uber gay cheapo weapon in the game. I didn't like how inaccurate they made the M1 Grand which was actually a very accurate weapon (I have fired one before and its very accurate) Glad they fixed that with the new patch. Don't like the fact that the MP40 does more damage over the Thompson as the Thommy fires a larger round and a higher rait of fire. MP44, the game made it so it has almost no recoil going full auto despite the fact the gun in real life was very inaccute. These are really my owly gripes about the game, but over all the fun factor out weighed them. Thompson + Round drum + Stopping power/Juggernaught = Get out of my way punks!!
    thats so true about the Thompson they did screw it over oh and if any wants to play with me im hillbilly448 all lower case.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

+ Reply to Thread