+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Camp Rock

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

Camp Rock

hey has anybody seen that movie i have awsome especially with the Jonas Brothers and Denmi Lavato or something like that anyway it was awsome

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Camp Rock

I saw the poster passing by the disney store the other day. Some new girl was suppose to be debuting in this movie. So is she the new thing on the block or what??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

yeah thats Denme Lavato however u spell her name she is really good i have the song her and Joe were singing This is me it is awsome

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure you have to be of a certain age group (or mentality) to like it. My little sister made me watch it with her . . . I had never heard of the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lavato (or whatever they are) before it. I can't say I was impressed. It's just . . . one of those slap-dash "tween-age" love films that Disney has been cranking out and force-feeding our youth.

Thanks

hey the Jonas Brothers are awsome especially Kevin and JOe Kevin is 20 and joe is 18 so they are awsome Nick just happens to be 16 so

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Are they awesome as in they just a bunch of pretty faces or do they really have talents at the next level?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

well i think that they have talent idc about pretty faces i thought that the backstreet boys guys were really cute back when i was 10,11,and12 but i did not like them cause i thought that their singing sucked big time

+ Reply to Thread