+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Candyman

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Candyman

It's a good movie. And it can scare some people. It's about some man with a hook for a hand killing people when they say his name five times in a mirror. I like this movie does anybody else like it? Or is it too freaky for you? Has anybody else heard of it?
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; Jun 28, 2007 at 12:00 PM.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Candyman

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    It's a good movie. And it can scare some people. It's about some man with a hook for a hand killing people when they say his name five times in a mirror. I like this movie does anybody else like it? Or is it too freaky for you? Has anybody else heard of it?
    i do even the sequel...that movie scared the hell out of me when i was about 10 or 11.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Candyman

I have the 1st and 2nd one. The 2nd one isn't as good though. I have seen parts of the 3rd one. I think I saw parts of this movie when I was a kid so I wanted to know what it was about.

+ Reply to Thread