+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Capcom Vs. SNK (1 & 2)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Capcom Vs. SNK (1 & 2)

Of course I like the capcom series as they got good fighting style and characters power as well, and challenging as well
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

the only thing bad bout cVSsnk2 was that they re-used some sprites from games like street fighter alpha and darkstalkers, Blanka, dhalsim, morrigan, and a few others looked like their alpha counterparts and such, but who really plays with those characters anyway? lol

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to work for a Namco Arcade here where i live. A lot of people would play those games for hours. There were those that were really good at it, most noobs would get pissed off because they wouldnt last 2 minutes against these hardcore players.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, cvs 2, it brings back my memories of ruling with rock. Going to m friends houses and just thoroughly destroying them, good times. I do think that this game is one of the best ever, and my copy also has disappeared over the years, so all i have now is a bootleg cvs 1 to curb the cravings. If i could get 2 again rock would be back on top once again.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    the only thing bad bout cVSsnk2 was that they re-used some sprites from games like street fighter alpha and darkstalkers, Blanka, dhalsim, morrigan, and a few others looked like their alpha counterparts and such, but who really plays with those characters anyway? lol
    Er... lots of people do.
    Blanka is a very famous character with old schoolers. And when people are up to it, so is Dhalsim.
    And don't get me started with Morrigan.

If you're talking about the counterparts of a few characters, they're used very often by people who like to experiment with 'em. Not used often, but give the game a spice of life.

Don't think that certain characters are never used, there's a fan of every character out there in the Capcom and SNK universe.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Er... lots of people do.
    Blanka is a very famous character with old schoolers. And when people are up to it, so is Dhalsim.
    And don't get me started with Morrigan.

If you're talking about the counterparts of a few characters, they're used very often by people who like to experiment with 'em. Not used often, but give the game a spice of life.

Don't think that certain characters are never used, there's a fan of every character out there in the Capcom and SNK universe.
    Yeah Morrigan looked so pethetic it got on my nurves on how the sprites looked that i just decided not to even play with those characters cuz they looked so out of place in the game, bleh! the creators got lazy on reforming sprites, which is a shame cuz that would have only further incressed the popularity and greatness of the game...oh well

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Mar 25, 2008)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Yeah Morrigan looked so pethetic it got on my nurves on how the sprites looked that i just decided not to even play with those characters cuz they looked so out of place in the game, bleh! the creators got lazy on reforming sprites, which is a shame cuz that would have only further incressed the popularity and greatness of the game...oh well
    Oh oh oh! You meant REUSING the same sprites!

Oh okay, I get it now, sorry I misunderstood at first.
    But yeah, they could've probably worked on their sprites a bit more. Y'know, polished them.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    That completely depends where you live.

If you live in a more downtown-city area, SNK is the more popular... you'll mostly find these players as the group of Asian-wannabes or ravers. Sometimes even innocent little girls are masters of this game. They may be hard to find, but once found, there are a ton of them.

If you live in a more suburban area, Street Fighter is law. Trust me, even people's uncles would LOVE to go a round with you in Street Fighter since it was in everyone's childhood. The reason why you never seem to find these people? : You never ask. Street Fighter fans are solid, so it goes without saying that they'd give it a shot no matter what.
    Well that is absolutely correct, though i may disagree in the area that where there are people that want to be someone when they do not look alike as that person. In my area there are a combination of SNK and Street Fighter, because i sell Video Games in a Swap Meet, not only because it is an interest it is because i am a true gamer of fightin games. My only effort from these two rivals is that they should form an alliance, thats all i was trying to make sense into this. Not only because it is pure boring to watch or fight another team for fun of it.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast