Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon Network has gone downhill

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cartoon Network has gone down

It's not just CN, but all networks that show cartoons now suck, I am 24 yrs. old and I remember a time where I coud find a block of cartoons after I got home from school and I could actually watch cartoons until dinner time or even after dinner. back when I could actually watch Nick or even the Disney channel and guess what, I saw the looney toon, or the old disney cartoons being shown. instead what do we get now, live action or made for the station original programming. then they wonder why kids are looking to japan to actually watch cartoon. I was a freshmen (six years ago) in college when CN had the bright idea of moving toonami from the weekdays to the saturday block, so that they could promote meguzzi, and since everything has been going down hill since for CN. if a network can get a block between 3-6, or even 4-6, time block in the afternoon, they will become a big hit, even if they don't use anime, if they could get shows that have action or a good story that hooks kids to come back everyday just to find out what happens next and actually make kids want to go outside and play with their action figures (GI Joe, the real ghostbusters, etc.) then they will make money. but just like hollywood, this industry can't come up with a decent story and turn to these stoner types who make shows like super jail or 8 oz. mouse because it will be cheaper to make. I feel sorry for the young because they have to only look to video games to entertain themselves and the s**ty cartoons that now took over these stations. not to mention saturday morning cartoons is a pile of crap compared to what I grew up watching.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Franco For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Apr 22, 2009)

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Cartoon network along with adult swim have lost it's charm. They did air Cow and Chicken on April Fools though, a one time opportunity. Ah well, at least there's still Boomerang to look forward to, which I continue to watch to this day. It's too bad they took all of the good programming off of Nickelodeon, I loved Rocko's modern life, Ren and Stimpy, Angry Beavers, etc. Now it's just mostly Drake and Josh, I think Nickelodeon and Disney have gone more downhill in cartoons ... it's so boring.

Isn't Disney supposed to be about Mickey Mouse and all of that goodness? Now it's nothing more but Hannah Montana and so forth. With cartoon network, the only shows I really watch anymore are Pokemon and Chowder, otherwise, it just doesn't catch my attention, even the anime sucks.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Hannah Montana sucks btw. It's true though, CN took off most of it's anime and it put on retarded cartoons. And Disney too. I think that the new Disney movies don't even reach the old ones like Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, etc. Because of this people are starting to turn to the internet to watch TV, and that will make the TV networks lose a serious amount of money.

Newbie Zike13 is off to a good start Zike13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya agree cartoon network is losing its charm but they cant stop the network best its still has high rate but that what i think but do you think the will stop the network altogether?
    Im the light that destorys the darkness

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

With a change in the pase of the world comes a change in everything else.
    CN is not the only channel that has gone down the gutter, but everything in particular.
    Everywhere you look it makes reference to sex in some matter.

But im getting off track.
    CN got rid of all its good shows obviously because no one was watching them like they used to and the shows are supposed to be for kids, so there putting more child like things on the channel.
    But even adult swim has its put downs...-__-
    They should just do a little...I guess "sub-channel" called adult swim...
    They'd probably get more viewer anyways.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Newbie Reala13 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm new here and i might be wasting your time but i quite agree.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cartoon Network has gone downhill

I havent watched CN in a very long time. I miss shows like Samurai Jack, Dextors lab., DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and so on. Now its all crap geared at 6 year olds. Which i think is CN main intended audience now. Yes thank god for boomerang. They just need to get more shows like looney tunes, and some of CN other old shows on there.

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Cartoon Network has gone downhill

hell yeah cn was f!@ked itself over with taking all the good shows out and puting in a bunch of stupid lame cartoons. i the people that f$cked up cn....
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast